Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Central Thailand rafting and trekking trip
Central Thailand rafting and trekking trip :Join our central Thailand rafting and trekking trip. This is a 2 days tour from Bangkok. Visit Hub pa tad dinosaur age jungle, fabulous temple at Wat tha sung and overnight at Pitsanulok before enjoy white water rafting. Then, return to Bangkok or continue to other destination.
Tour Name: Central-Thailand-Rafting (2D/1N
Day 1 : Bangkok - Uthaithani - Phitsanulok (-/L/D)
Uthai Thani is a province located in the lower part of northern Thailand. It takes approximately 300 kilometers from Bangkok to Uthai Thani. It has a total area of 6,730 square kilometers. It consists of forests, high mountains and natural resources such as wildlife. This province is one of unspoiled tourist destinations in Thailand. Local people settle down near Sakae Krang River, a main waterway where provincial trading has flourished. You will absorb the provincial beauty.
Pick up at a hotel in Bangkok and depart toUthai Thani province. It takes about 2.30-3 hours from Bangkok to be there. Trek through Hub Pa Tad called " Jurassic Park " by local people. It is a huge valley surrounded by limestone mountains filled with ancient trees and huge palm trees. The distance is about 700 meters or 30 minutes through a nature trail exploring a limestone cave tunnel where is a bat home. You will get knowledge about species of wild trees and wild animals.
Then, visit Wat Tha Sung (another name is Wat Chantharam), an old temple from the Ayutthaya period. It was formerly called “Wat Chan” which is the name of an abbot. The artifact of the place is a pulpit built by Luang Pho Yai that is opposite the temple. There are Viharn Kaew (Glass Building), Prasart Thong-kam (Golden Castle), both of them are very exquisite and elaborate architecture. A new site has a wide area as well as many pavilions with accommodation for meditation. The main hall is open during 09.00-11.45 hrs. and 14.00-16.00 hrs. daily. Have lunch at a local restaurant or lunch box will be served. Next, drive to Pisanulok province to check in a hotel. Leisure time.
Accommodation in Phitsanulok
Day 2: Phitsanulok and Rafting (B/L/-)
Check out from the hotel. Leave for Lam Nam Kek for rafting for 2.30 hours. It will be a challenge experience to raft along strong current. It is safe because all travelers will be taught how to paddle, flow along heavy current on bubble raft and more. Also, wearing a helmet and a lifejacket is a must. The best time to raft is between June to October. Take a shower. Drive back to Bangkok. Or continue your trip other destination from Pitsanulok to Sukhothai and Chiang mai.
Central Thailand Rafting : End of Service
Valid : 01/10/2011-31/10/2015 for green (low)seasonRates per person in Thai Baht
With 2 minimum Adult Travelers for twin sharing basis (Check exchange rate)
|Hotel class||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Single Supplement|
Additional charge for hight and peak season is apply, we can inform you once you have travel date set
Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel than program above
Bangkok Thailand Tour : Hotel list
|Bangkok Thailand Tour : Destination||Bangkok Thailand Tour : 3 star hotel name or similar|
|Phisanulok||Amarin Lagoon Phitsanulok|
Bangkok Thailand Tour : TERMS & CONDITIOS
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected change due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr, Jul, Aug, Dec )
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
Bangkok Thailand Tour : PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Credit card Charge
- Express way and Parking fee
Bangkok Thailand Tour : THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Government VAT
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
Join Tour – Bring comfortable ware for white water rafting and tubing
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|