Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Mo Koh Angthong National Park consists of 42 islands. The park was established as Marine National Park on 12th November 1980. This protected environment creates a safe habitat for many mammals, reptiles and birds. It covers a total area of 102 sq.km . The National park does not encompass the entire island chain, its jurisdiction covers about 82% of the total area. The Park located in the Gulf of Thailand between the mainland and the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan
Tour Code: DAY13011702
Tour Name: Angthong National Marine park-Kayaking (Big Boat)
This group of islands, 250 sq.kms., is located 45 kms north-west from Koh Samui. It takes about 2 hours by tour boat and 1 hour by speedboat . Visitors will be enchanting wonderland composed of bulbous green isles, clear blue lagoons, mysterious caves and strange shapes of rock formations.
The 2nd National Park created in Thailand, which comprises some 40 islands covering an area of 250 sq.kms. Most islands comprise limestone masses, reaching heights up to 450 meters, has blanketed by 4 different types of forest such as Dry Evergreen Forest, Beach Forest, Limestone Forest and Mangrove Forest. There are many strange rock formations brought above by erosion of the earth and one island has a mysterious sink hole, completely enclosed by walls of sheer rock, on its center.
Transfer to the Pier, board the speed boat to the Angthong National Marine Park. You will arrive at Koh Wao or Koh Tai Plow for snorkeling, a nice place for fish and wonderful coral reefs. Then we do sightseeing around the National Marine Park. Climb up the steps to see the wonderful ? Emerald Lake ? known as Talay Nai, surrounded by the mountain.
07:30-08:20 hrs.Transfer from Hotel to Maenam pier.
08:45 hrs.Check - in at the pier and enjoy your continental breakfast.
09:00 hrs.Board the speed boat to the Angthong National Marine Park.
10:00 hrs.Arrive at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow for snorkeling with a lot of fish and wonderful corals.
12:00 hrs.Go sightseeing around the National Marine Park.
12:30 hrs.Adventure by kayaking around the wonderful nature of the Angthong National Marine Park or climbing up to the mountain top to take a look the fantastic panorama of the Marine Park. (optional)
15.00 hrs.Depart from the Angthong National Marine Park.
17:00 hrs.Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer to hotel.
Note: You can choose between speedboat, tour boat( There is no Koh Wao/Tai plow in the program by tour boat)
Tour Boat - 07.30-17.00
Speed Boat - 08.00-16.30
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2015Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program ( Elephant Trekking, Nature canoe, Rubber Tapping, ox-cart-riding, Rice Farming, Jeep safari, Thai cooking show, Thai boxing show, Tropical waterfall)
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
- Express way fee & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Meal or drink
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 80% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- Join Tour - Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at your hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as a reference number on the voucher
- What to bring for sea tour : Wear sandals shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Swimming gear, Towel, Camera and dry bag.
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we can help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|