Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Backroad Bicycle Tour is recommend for travelers who love adventure and to see real life in Bangkok? With this tour, you can exercise on bike, walk, talk and see the real Thai way of life.
Unseen Bangkok Biking
This tour is well - designed by Mr. Co van Kessel, a Dutch gentleman, who has lived in Bangkok for over 20 years. Like many Dutch people, his passion lies in riding bicycles. He told me that Bangkok has a wonderful weather and an interesting rich cultural route. Surprisingly, he says the best season for cycling is SUMMER! Since Bangkok got wind flow well during hot season. I did not buy this IDEAL or FACT yet.
From many years of cycling experience, he has discover ed many interesting biking routes. Among them, the Chinatown tour is probably the best route because of its combination with Bangkok canal, which shows people more unseen sides of Bangkok . As compared to a plain bike ride, this one is more convenient and saves time.
Pick this tour if you are athletic, if you love cycling, if you ride bikes well and if you are well-prepared to sweat in the sweltering heat of Bangkok.
Tour Code: ATCTG0179
Tour Name: Bangkok Cycling Co Combo
Duration : 4 hours : 7:00 am. - 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm. - 6:30 pm.
Notes: adventure tour
Assemble at River City Shopping Center. Pick your bike, and get ready for a ride. Start from the narrow street into the Chinatown shopping market. Enjoy this colorful area full of Chinese products (such as toys), gift shops, street fruits and delicious food vendors. Stop by the small Chinese Shrine, and ride past Bangkok communities, kindergartens, temples and much more. Transfer to a long-tailed boat, after which the ride becomes easier, and you will be able to access small farms and vegetable paddle.
River City has a free shuttle boat from the pier near the Saphan Taksin BTS station every 30 minutes from 10:00 to 20:00. There is also a public ferry crossing from the opposite side of the Chao Phraya River at the Klongsan Pier.
River City Shopping Center
23 Charoen Krung Road, Soi 24
Address in Thai (for your taxi driver):
กรุณาส่งลูกค้า ที่ ศูนย์การค้าริเวอร์ซิตี้
23 ท่าน้ำสี่พระยา ตรอกโรงน้ำแข็ง ถนนโยธา (เข้าเจริญกรุงซอย 24 หรือ 30)
แขวงตลาดน้อย เขตสัมพันธวงศ์ กรุงเทพฯ 10100
Call our office if you need assistance: 02-639-7351
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2014Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Light Meal
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Government VAT
- Meal or drink
- Accidental insurance
- Express way & parking Fee
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|