Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
Backroad Bicycle Tour is recmmend for travelers who love adventure and to see real life in Bangkok? With this tour, you can exercise on bike, walk, talk and see the real Thai way of life.
Backroads Bicycle Tour : Get to know more about the Tour Designer
This tour is well - design ed by Mr. Co van Kessel, a Dutch gentleman, who has lived in Bangkok for over 20 years. Like many Dutch people, his passion lies in riding bicycle s. He told me that Bangkok has a wonder ful weather and an interesting rich cultural route. And surprisingly, he says the best season for cycling is SUMMER!
From many years of cycling experience, he has discover ed many interesting biking routes. Among them, the Chinatown tour is probably the best route because of its combination with Bangkok canal, which shows people more unseen sides of Bangkok . As compared to a plain bike ride, this one is more convenient and saves time.
Pick this tour if you are athletic, if you love cycling, if you ride bikes well and if you are well-prepared to sweat in the sweltering heat of Bangkok.
Tour Code: BKK9801
Tour Name: Bangkok Cycling
Duration : 4 hours : 7:00 am. - 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm. - 6:30 pm.
Difficulty level 4
Tour highlight: See Bangkok backroads by bike. Stop at local temples, take a boat ride on Bangkok canal, ride past old communities and busy markets, starting from Chinatown.
Notes: adventure tour
Assemble at the hotel's lobby (The Grand China Princess Hotel). Pick your bike, and get ready for a ride. Start from the narrow street into the Chinatown shopping market. Enjoy this colorful area full of Chinese products (such as toys), gift shops, street fruits and delicious food vendors. Stop by the small Chinese Shrine, and ride past Bangkok communities, kindergartens, temples and much more. Transfer to a long-tailed boat, after which the ride becomes easier, and you will be able to access small farms and vegetable paddle.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2013Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Accidental insurance
- Express way & parking Fee
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|