Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
Bangkok Business Trip : Extend Bangkok business trip with our tour package : visit major sightseeing in Bangkok in short time or revise program the way you like from our package
Tour Code: XX
Tour Name: Business and Beauty of Bangkok
Day 1 : (-/-/-)
Upon arrival at the airport and after clearing immigration and customs, meet and greet by our English-speaking guide with a sign marked " Customer Name " and transfer to the hotel for check in. Leisure time.
Bangkok has been Thailand's dominant city since the eighteenth century. Established as the capital in 1767 after the fall of the ancient city of Ayutthaya, Bangkok is located on one of southeastern Asia's most important rivers, the Chao Phraya. In the 1980s and 1990s, Bangkok underwent rapid modernization, growing to approximately ten million people, making this the only major city in a country of villages and small towns. Bangkok's ancient palaces and Buddhist temples contrast with high rises and traffic jams.
Day 2 : (B/-/-)
Our qualified tour guide will escort you to business area as your appointment places in Bangkok and help you in translation. In addition, an air-conditioned van will be provided. Both tour guide and van are offered within 8 hours. For extra hours, it will be additional charged per hour.
Day 3 : (B/-/-)
Pick up at a lobby of the hotel and drive to the most sacred place in Thailand called the temple of the Emerald Buddha. Pay respect to the Emerald Buddha image for luck, success and prosperity. His seasonal attires are made of solid gold and decorated with jewelry. Explore the Grand Palace located on the same compound. It was built in 1782 as the Kings' Palace. Nowadays it is used for religious ceremonies. Enjoy walking around and learning history and culture. See beautiful architectures of each building. Some are decorated with multi-colored glasses and gilded carved wood. Some are decorated with porcelains. Back to the hotel. Leisure time.
End of service.
Valid from 01 Nov 2009 to 31 Oct 2010
Rate are in Thai Baht / Person
check undated currency from Bank of Thailand, click here.
(Min 2 Pax)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private one-way airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- Group size: minimum 2 persons
- Accommodation is included government tax, services charges, and daily breakfast.
- The prices valid until October 31,2009
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- One way airport transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with guide
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Trip insurance
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
Regular hotel check-in time at 0200pm and check-out time at 1200pm
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|