Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Amazing with Lampraya floating market, the local floating market for lot of food. Continue to Bangkok for fresh food market and enjoy Thai boxing and wonder around weekend market with your private tour guide.
Sunday Tour only: Lampraya Floating Market, Lunch at Or ToKor, including drink, Muay Thai from 2-6 pm, Weekend Market.
Tour Code: DAY12051901
Tour Name: Lampraya Floating Markety + Muay Thai CH7 (Sunday only)
Tour Highlight : Fill your Sunday with excitement by taking a paddle boat to the Floating Market, enjoying an amazing range of fresh and good-quality Thai food, fruits and vegetables, watching Thai boxing, and shopping at Chatuchak, world's biggest open-air market for inexpensive products.
This tour program is operated on Sunday s only. Leave Bangkok for the Lampraya Floating Market to take a paddle boat and see local people's lifestyles along the canal. On the way, venture through the rice fields and lotus ponds, where you can take in a breath of serene natural beauty.
9:00 am. - 11:00 am.
Arrive at the market. Walk around to see, shop and learn about local food. Then, ride on the paddle boat to the Thai-Chinese Community.
Leave for Bangkok and stop to have lunch inclusive of a soft drink at Or Tor Kor , a clean fresh market. Vendors sell only good-quality food, various kinds of fruits and fresh vegetables.
See and cheer loudly for Thai boxers during a real bloody fighting near the boxing ring. Thai boxing, or Muay Thai, is an ancient art of fighting by using the the body, where elbows, knees, legs, punch are allowed . In this, not only do Thai boxing students learn to use their whole body as a weapon, but they also learn about the formula, moral principles and ethical behavior to make sure they will use this knowledge in the right situation.
Leave for the Chatuchak Weekend Market, world's biggest open-air market, where various kinds of products, such as home decorations, jewelry, carved woods, ceramics, different styles of clothes, pets such as dogs, cats and fish, and flowers and trees can be seen and bought in extremely reasonable prices.
Go back to the hotel
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2015Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal & Drink
- Government VAT
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Grand Palace - Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant. Pants need to cover angle.
-Thai Temple & royal Palace: It is more appropriate to avoid wearing sleeveless, short and mini skirt
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we can help you.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|