Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Enjoy your bangkok holiday with our tour package, visit highlight and adventure by local transport.
City of angle is the meaning of Bangkok it is 13 million living in Bangkok. Over 2 millions car is on the road per day which casue traffic jam. See the Bangkok in many ways by using various mode of transportatin is fun and safe your time. Travel by local bus, motorcycle, motor rickshaw (TukTuk), Taxi, Boat, Long tail Boat, Sky train and Subway. Visit hightlight places for example Grand palace, Wat Po, Canal tour, Wat Arun, Royal Barge and Flower market.
This is tour involve with walking load of route please read remark below carefully.
Tour Code: DAY12051904
Tour Name: Bangkok Adventure Tour
Tour highlight: You will ride various kinds of transportation such as a sky train, a boat taxi, a tuk tuk, a long-tailed boat and a ferry boat. Also visit the most highlight of Bangkok . This is a great chance for first visit and city orientation.
08.30 Meet tour guide at the lobby and ready to leave by bus boat in klong Seanseap or Chao praya river. Or Take a local transport , sky train and taxi to see Bangkok real life on other direction with your tour guide.
09.30 The Grand Palace is a spectacular Royal Palace with intricate architectures, an area of 218,400 sq. meters and is surrounded by walls built in 1782. The length of the four walls is 1,900 meters. In the same compound consists of the temple of the Emerald Buddha containing an image of Buddha carved from a single piece of jade and one of the most holy and revered of religious objects in Thailand.
12.00 Have lunch at local restaurant
Then, take long tail boat to see Bangkok canal, stop at Royal Barge Museum which houses ceremonial King s Barges decorated with multi-color glasses, gilt and stuccos. The Royal Barges reserved for auspicious ceremonies and state occasions like the very rare Royal Barge Procession.
Wat Pho or the Reclining Buddha temple is the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas in the city. It was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It is well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46-meter long and 15-meter high.
Wat Arun , perhaps better known as the Temple of the Dawn, is one of the best known landmarks and one of the most published images of Bangkok.
15.00 Later continue your trip to hotel by Sky Train or other mode of transport.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2014Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Local transporation fee such as tuk tuk, taxi, sky train
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Grand Palace :Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant . Pants needs to cover angle.
- - Thai Temple & royal Palace: It is more appropriate to avoid wearing sleeveless, short and mini skirt
- - Bangkok is located on tropical zone. During hot and monsoon season, it may very hot weather for this trip.
- - This is a walking tour, which involve with load of walking trail. Wearing comfortable shoe is highly recommended.
- - Please ware comfortable shoe for your convenient during embark and disembark the boat
- - Not recommend for disability since boat platform is very high
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|