Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Bangkok to Ayutthaya Trip by Car and Cruise
Travel from Bangkok to Ayutthaya takes just one hour. So, within a day, you can visit ruin ed historical sites and learn about the history of Ayutthaya . We are proud to present the Grand Pearl Cruise Service for your visit.
The Grand Pearl Cruise line is famous among visitors because of their outstanding tour guide and food service. Yummy Thai food as well as international cuisines are served on board. You will just love it and be impressed with the Thai taste.
They also include a good sightseeing tour, starting with the Summer Palace, and Wat Chaiwatnaram, the former royal temple, perfectly located on the riverbank. Those who do not like to miss the highlights should not miss this trip.
Tour Code: DAY12041602
Tour Name: Ayutthaya Grand Pearl
Tour Highlight: Go to Ayutthaya by van to visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, Wat Phra Srisanphet, Viharn Phra Mongkolbophit and Wat Chaiwatthanaram. Back to Bangkok by the luxurious Grand Pearl cruise with the International & Thai buffet lunch along the Chao Phraya River.
6:30 - 7:30
Pick up at your hotel (private car leaves at 7.30)
Depart by a coach from River City pier. Travel to Ayutthaya, the Siam Ancient City. Visit the ruins, temples and the Royal Palace.
9:30 - 10:20
Arrive at Bang Pa-In, the Summer Palace of King Rama V
10:30 - 12:00
Travel to Ayutthaya to visit Wat Sri Sanphet (three outstanding Ceylonese style pagodas were built during the 15th century to enshrine the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings), Viharn Phra Mongkolbophit (housing a large bronze cast Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the Grand Palace and later covered by a building in the reign of king Songtham) and Wat Chai Wattanaram (built in 1630 by King Prasat Thong, a replica of Angkor Wat with a huge prang surrounded by smaller ones, symbolizing Mount Meru, the residence of the heavenly gods)
12:30 - 16:00
Board the Grand Pearl cruise (or River Sun Cruise) and enjoy the International & Thai buffet lunch, while cruising down the Chao Phraya River towards Bangkok . Disembark at River City pier at 4:00 pm.
Who is going to like Bangkok to Ayutthaya trip by cand cruise?
Good question, right? I would say that people who want to take it easy and see only the highlights of Ayutthaya will love this trip. Plus, those who love to see river scenery, sit ting back and relaxing on sun deck cruise for two and a half hours are going to love this trip, too. However, if you are someone who is more interested in the history of the place and likes to explore the ruins rather than join ing a tourist cruise, then please keep in mind that this may not be a suitable trip for you.
- Capacity: 300 seats
- Width: 10 meters
- Length: 49.7 meters
Space on cruise
- 1st floor air conditioned main deck 100 passengers
- 2nd floor air conditioned front area 60 passengers
- 2nd floor air conditioned back side 40 passengers
- 2nd open air conditioned boat 30 passengers
- 3rd floor upper deck open air 70 passengers
Valid: 01/10/2013-31/10/2015Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- Lunch and bording cruise
- Meal for Lunch Cruise
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Grand Palace - Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|