Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Private Bangkok Vacation
Bangkok vacation for one day with private tour guide: Visit the must-see places in Thailand, temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Grand Palace with spectacular Thai architectures and stunning Royal compound. Explore Wat Pho, the Reclining Buddha temple and the center of Thai massage. Take a ride, a long-tailed boat along the Chao Phraya River. Visit Wat Arun, the temple of Dawn, the landmark of Thailand
Tour Code: DAY12060703
Tour Name: Amazing Bangkok
8:00 am. Pick up at the hotel's lobby (Hotel located in center city only)
8:30 am. Visit the Emerald Buddha temple, the exquisite temple contains an image of Buddha carved from a single piece of jade and one of the most holy and revered of religious objects in Thailand, then head to the Grand Palace, the spectacular Royal Palace with intricate architectures, an area of 218,400 sq. meters and is surrounded by walls built in 1782. The length of the four walls is 1,900 meters. Within these walls are situated Government offices and the Chapel Royal
10:40 am. Explore the Reclining Buddha temple or Wat Pho, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Also, it was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It's well known for its huge Reclining Buddha,46 m. long and 15 m. high.
11.30 a.m Lunch at local restuarant (on your onw expense)
Bangkok has variety of food to offer. We open this for your choice. Just let our tour guide know that you want to eat at high quality& nice restaurant, buffet food at hotel , local restaurant , or street food. Our tour guide will lead to the place you prefer.
13: 30 p.m. Take a long-tailed boat along the Chao Phraya River to see Thai lifestyle, contrast between luxurious condominiums and ruined houses along both sides of the canal. Cruise pass the Grand Palace and the Royal Barge Museum which houses ceremonial King's Barges decorated with multi-color glasses, gilt and stuccos.
14:50 pm. Get off at Wat Arun or the temple of Dawn to visit the tallest prang in Thailand. It was built in the concept of Mount Meru, the resident of God located on the center of the Universe. Take a short ride by tuk tuk to visit Flower Market. which has nice flower in Thai style arrangement for you to observe.
03:30 pm. Transfer to the hotel.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2014Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
- Boat fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal & Drink
- Government VAT
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Grand Palace - Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant. Pants need to cover angle.
-Thai Temple & royal Palace: It is more appropriate to avoid wearing sleeveless, short and mini skirt
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|