Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
This Chiang mai Elephant trip is half day. Visit the Mae Sa Elephant Camp showground and enjoy a variety of fabulous shows by elephants who love to demonstrate their skills, and have a good time.
Once you enter the showground,20 elephants will parade to welcome you to their show. Don't miss a sight of the elephants bathing at the two bathing areas on Maesa River before each elephant show. The shows are as follows :
- Demonstration of how to get on and off an elephant by experienced mahouts
- Musical performance and dancing by the talented elephants
- How the elephants sleep at night (lying on their side)
- Football matches consisting of many talented elephant players like Play Lankam, Kongkam and Khamsan
- Painting of many abstract and realistic pictures by the eight elephants - Kongkum, Wanpen, Kamsan, Lankam, Duanpen, Songpun, Punpetch and Pu Ood. Mae Sa Elephant Camp is the only place in the world where you will see painting s of realistic pictures by elephant artists.
- Demonstration of how the elephants massage their mahouts by using their trunks
- Elephant stick picking competition.
- Dart game show by little elephants.
- Logging and lumber dragging show.
Tour Code: DAY12061008
Tour Name: Elephants at Work at Mae Sa Tour
Chiang Mai Elephant Show : Show Timings
- 08:00 am.
- 09:40 am.
- 01:30 pm.
08:30 am - 12 :00 pm
Visit the wooded area in the north of the city to see e lephants at work at the Mae Sa Elephant Camp, where you will see elephants taking their morning bath in the running streams before starting their day's training and work . Enjoy the demonstration on elephants at work .
Then visit Orchid Nursery and Butterfly Farm which are in the same way to Chiang Mai.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2013Rates per person in Thai Baht(exchange rate)
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
|Additional Charge - Four Season||800||400||300||500||N/A|
|Additional Charge - Madarine||200||100||70||100||N/A|
|Additional Charge - Bella Villa||1,000||500||400||850||N/A|
Chiang Mai Elephant Show : PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Government VAT
- Credit card charge
- Express way & parking Fee
Chiang Mai Elephant Show : THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.