Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Floating Market Thailand
& Kanchanaburi Trip
It is possible to visit both the Floating Market and Kanchanburi within a day. Both destinations are located on the west of Bangkok . Our plan is to begin with the Floating Market and travel to Kanchanaburi later.
This trip is good for those who have limited time but like to see both destinations obviously. Plus, you will have a chance to visit the Cambodian Sanctuary, ride on the scenic train and visit the War Cemetery, which are more attractions than what general tour operators will offer.
Tour Code: DAY12042101
Tour Name: Floating Market and Kanchanaburi
6:30 - 6:45
Leave for Damnoensaduak Floating Market, situated 70 km west of Bangkok. On the way, stop by sea salt farms to see how sea water becomes salt. Sea salt and dried salt fish are sold along the highway.
8:00 - 9:45
Once you close to the floating market area, take a small long boat to navigate your way through the Floating Market. The canal twists and turns around a plantation surrounded by greenery farms. Observe the interactions conducted between people who are selling and buying commodities like meals, snacks, drinks and goods on boats.
11:20 - 11:40
Arrive at the Prasart Muang Sing Historical Park, one of the most important sites in the Kwai Noi River basin. Prehistoric human skeletons have been discovered in the ancient city together with metal tools, vessels and ornaments, bricks and laterite ruins from the 13 th century. The remains of the ancient city comprise several layers of rectangles and a moat.
Ride on a scenic train
12:30 - 13:30
Have lunch at a local restaurant
13:30 - 15:30
Return to Kanchanaburi to visit the Thai-Burmese Railway Museum and the WW II Cemetery. Then, visiting the Bridge over the River Kwai or the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war during World War II. Take good shots during the train ride across the River Kwai.
Valid: 01/10/2013-31/10/2015Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during tour
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Meal or drink
- Transportation for tour
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
Join Tour - Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|