Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
Damnoen Saduak is the most colorful of Thailand s floating markets , about 104 km southwest of Bangkok. Visit the famous floating market, then board a canal boat and view native life along the canal banks and arrive at the market, where boats of various shapes and size, carry goods for trading such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats with smile of vendors.
Visitors can experience all kinds of food which are available in the market during their trip. Our recommendation would be the noodle dish, which the Thais call Koay Teaw Haeng, and rice porridge. My favorite snacks are deep fry banana and Kui Chai tod, Chinese pancake stuffed with vegetable or taro, which are sold by very old Chinese ladies on the boat.
Tour Name : Floating Market Damnoen Saduak & Train Market
Tour Code : DAY12032601
07.00 Pick from hotel and drive to South-west dirction. Along the way, pass sea-salt farm andlocal village.
08.30 Arrive train market (private tour only)
09.00 Continue trip to floating market . Stop at coconut farm
09.20 Take a small long boat to navigate your way through the Floating Market. The canal twists and turns around a plantation surrounded by greenery. Observe the interactions conducted between selling and buying boats of commodities like meals, snacks, drinks and goods.
11.30 Leave Floating market, on the way stop at wood craving center , if time permit.
Private tour stop at train market : Train Market is the unique attraction about Maeklong Railway Market which is the fact that a train runs through the market many times a day where market stalls are set up on the rails. After the siren, the vendors have to move their goods to clear a passage way for the train. Once the train is gone, the vendors push back the stalls and awnings into position and resume its business again as if nothing has happened.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2013Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private transporation with A/C for tour
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Accidental insurance
- Express way & parking Fee
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
Join Tour - Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher