Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
Khoa Yai is a national park full of jungle, wild animals & waterfalls. You can trek through the dense jungle and might get a chance to see wild animals and bird singing through the trekking route. There are many waterfalls in Khoa Yai National Park area.
Established in 1962, Khoa Yai is Thailand's oldest and most reserved national park. This 2,000 square kilometer biological wonderland contains more than 70 species of mammals including elephants, tigers, gibbons, leopards and Malaysian sun bears, as well as 320 different varieties of birds. Khao Yai was declared a national heritage site by The Association of Southeast Asian Nations. In 2000, the Thai government launched the Khao Yai Conservation Project to help protect this area for the enjoyment of future generations.
Tour Code: DAY12070201
Tour Name: Khao Yai National Park - Waterfall, Elephant Ride and Ox Cart
6:15 - 7:00
Meeting at hotel lobby (other guess will be pick up from other hotel till ready to leave)
Arrival Nakhon Nayok Province Market. Take a short walk through the local market. Meanwhile, Tour guide will shop some of fruit and some of snack for the group.
Stop at the local house to take a short ride on ox cart. Here, you can see the mountain view and rice field. During rice production period, it is possible to see the farmer do their work in the rice field.
Ride on small back road of suburban area to enter the Khoa Yai National Park. Take a walk for 1.30 kms long to Heaw Narok Waterfall, the 200 meter high. This short walking trail is full with variety of vegetation, butterfly and birds. Khoa yai National park has the evergreen forest, home to exotic birds such as Hornbills, Yellow-bellied Prinia, and over than a hundred other types of birds. Occasionally Sandbar and Baking deer come out and possibly even a wild elephant.
(traveling during monsoon season, please use leech protection to avoid donate your blood to them. Or you can just simply walk on the trail and do not step on any area that too moisture.)
Reach the local restaurant for lunch
Here come the highlight of the day, take a ride with elephant and expert mahout will navigate you (2 person/elephant) to the river and jungle. Take a picture as your like, including exercise you waist along with the elephant moving. Then, say good bye to elephant and return to Bangkok.
Arrival to Bangkok and drop off and pick up place
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2013Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Accidental insurance
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
- Child between 2-9 years old pay 75% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Join Tour - Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
- Trekking Trip - Trekking during monsoon on tropical forest, visitors should apply insect repellant and leech protection. Comfortable shoe is a must. Perhaps bring rain coast or umbrella is good idea too. We also recommend taking flue short and malaria vaccine if you are not from tropical zone or contact us for more detail and pre-arrangement for Hospital in Bangkok appointment
Water fall Trip - Bring your own swimming, towel, flip flop
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|