Bangkok Holiday Package – 2 days for cruise travelers
Bangkok Holiday Package – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Bangkok holiday package, 2 Days Trip
Travelers who arrive Thailand by cruise ship to Leam Chabang port (1.3 hours away from Bangkok and really Pattaya, the famous beach town on the east of Thailand ) can also enjoy your time in Bangkok and its neighbor.
Highlight of this Bangkok Trip
- Go to Bangkok top sightseeing for visiting the splendid Grand Palace and Royal temple.
- Ride along the river of The King and Bangkok Canal.
- Visit Ancient City or Muang Boran which is the biggest open air museum and learning Thai culture and architecture .
- Shopping at the Pattaya floating market.
– This Bangkok Package for 2 day program, could help you get the most of your limited time to visit Thailand by cruise.
– This trip is for those who arrive from Leam Chabang port and leave at the same port. If you are pre or post visit, the price is lower this program and program may subjected to change. Please contact us for more information.
If you meet people during the trip, make friends with them. Then ask your friends to join the trip we give discount for more visitors so it is still private but exclusively for your small group. So if you like this tour, go ahead and book it . Or want to have more questions or want medication, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Day for Bangkok holiday package : Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok (-/L/-)
Upon arrival at the Klong Toei Port and after clearing immigration and customs, meet with your guide with a sign marked “customer name” and transfer to Ayutthaya, the Siam Ancient City . Visit the ruins, temples and the Royal Palace.
Ayutthaya had consecutively been a prosperous kingdom for 417 years. There had been 33 kings who reigned the kingdom over that period, beginning with King Uthong in 1893 B.E. The kingdom glorious time ended when it succumbed to Burmese troops on 7th April 1767., concluding 5 dynasties that used to reign the kingdom of Ayutthaya. In 1991, Ayutthaya was announced as the World Heritage.
First explore at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, this Royal Palace is combined with Thai, Western and Chinese architectures. An hour to stay in the Summer Palace , you could enjoy beautiful scenic and learn the history of Modern Thai Monarch.
Then, travel to Ayutthaya to visit Wat Sri Sanphet (three outstanding Ceylonese style pagodas were built during the 15th century to enshrine the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings), Viharn Phra Mongkolbophit (housing a large bronze cast Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the Grand Palace and later covered by a building in the reign of king Songtham) and Wat Chai Wattanaram (built in 1630 by King Prasat Thong, a replica of Angkor Wat with a huge prang surrounded by smaller ones, symbolizing Mount Meru, the residence of the heavenly gods).
Then continue your trip to visit Ayothaya floating market, imitate a floating market in the old day. Traditional Thai houses on the pond, the wooden bridge across the waterway, goods in wooden shops, the boat vendors and all vendors in original Thai custom bring back the memory of Thai life and make this market worth visit. Enjoy shopping and food sampling till drop with over 200 shop’s selection. After that, transfer you to hotel in Bangkok.
Accommodation in Bangkok hotel Booked by customer or cruise at Klong Toey
Day 2: Departure Bangkok (-/L/-)
After breakfast, pick up at your hotel, then drive to visit the 24 hours flower market, Pak Klong Talad, where is the wholesale of flowers, fruits and vegetables. Then visit to the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple – Wat Phra Kaeo. Walk in to enjoy the beauty of the temple of The Emerald Buddha. Visit the most sacred Buddha statue of Thailand, held by all Thais as also the symbol of national independence. Get into the second court where the major imposing buildings are located. Visit the Throne Halls – and enjoy the story and Thai history. Before lunch time, visit Reclining Buddha temple or Wat Pho, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Also, it was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It’s well known for its huge Reclining Buddha,46 m. long and 15 m. high.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, take a long-tailed boat ride along the Chao Phraya River to see Thai lifestyle, the contrast between luxurious condominiums and ruined houses along both sides of the canal. Pass the Grand Palace. Disembark at Wat Arun – the temple of Dawn to visit the tallest prang in Thailand. It was built on the concept of Mount Meru, the resident of God located on the center of the Universe. Then transfer to the hotel.
Then transfer back to your cruise at the Klong Toey port.
Accommodation in Bangkok hotel Booked by customer or cruise ship
Bangkok Tour Package : End of Service
*** You may make friends during your cruise trip to find more people and it will make the tour cost lower***
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Airport transfer / Cruise port transfer
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in the program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Private car/Van during the tour and Leamchabang port pick up and drop off
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Government VAT
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is requested 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
- Temple – It is recommended not to wear tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
|21,750 ฿/pp||11,235 ฿/pp||8,560 ฿/pp||6,100 ฿/pp|