Angkor wat 3 Days – เที่ยวเขมรเริ่มจาก อรัญประเทศ
Angkor Wat – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Angkor Wat 3 Day Tour เที่ยวเขมรแบบส่วนตัว
Terms and Conditions
- Personally speaking guide throughout the trip Thailand.
- The bus and private cars
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Food program (breakfast, lunch).
- I consultations at Lake Tonle
- Water and cold towels during tour
- Bed and breakfast meals 7
Price does not include
- Flights from overseas
- Tourist Guide and driver’s tip nearly 100 Baht / person per day.
- Foods that are not listed on the program.
- Tips for a car or a guide And personal expenses
- Other expenses In addition to the items mentioned above.
- Travel Insurance
- Tax withholding 3% 7% if the tax invoice notice.
- A visa is a travel case for foreign tourists.
Information on a trip to Bangkok – Siem Reap (Poipet).
You can go many ways. And if you do not want to wake up very early. We suggest that you might have to spend one night at Aranyaprathet.
1. By Car
There are two routes : Route Bangkok – Chachoengsao – Phanom Sarakham – Watthana – Aranyaprathet routes 314 and 359 and takes about four hours distance of 249 km second route to Rangsit – guards to Nakhon Nayok – Kabin – Watthana – Aranyaprathet Road 305 and AH1. it takes about 4.30 hours as the 280 km distance.
2. Travel by van
There are vans that Victory Monument. Which depart every one hour van parked on the outbound side to the weekend. Beginning at 6:00 am. To 18:00 pm. The source of the salt memorials. Beginning at 4:00 am. To 17:00 pm. The trip takes about three and a half hours, the fare is 230 baht (for the way), but if you buy a ticket to – back. The fare is 400 baht only to inquiries and reservations numbers. 081-901-7292,085-282-8181,080-090-7000
3. Travel by train
The journey will be only two trips per day 05:55 am. And 13:05 pm. About 6 hours.
- People Thailand without a visa The passport must be valid for more than six months as of the date of travel (validation of passport over 6 months).
- Tourism in Angkor Wat You can dress up a casual outfit as well. No regulations
- Walking castle This program is not enough to tour the castle. So be prepared medicine muscle relaxant drug or rubbing pain and fatigue. And bring sunscreen, hats and sunglasses to shade it. (This tour is a little tired but very fun).
- Cambodia has been able to visit all year round. During the months of September to December, when the weather is not hot, not cold comfort.
- Travel in Cambodia Most of the road And routes from Poipet to Siem Reap, now paved as well.
- Accommodation: 4-star standard level. With facilities in the room include air conditioning, hot water – cold water, cable TV (see channels of Thailand, too), free WiFi, and available facilities and other facilities, including a swimming pool. very big
- Khmer people do not eat spicy If you want to eat spicy pepper can be added. Waiter slicing peppers in a bowl to serve.
- Using money Khmer Should I go to the dollar store with various Khmer dollar gets everywhere. You can also use Thailand as well as local markets.
- If you are interested in traveling through the South. Northeast can do Please contact us for details and prices.
Do have a bit of JL’s
call. 02-616-6008 or
Payment terms and service
- Deposit of 4,000. – Baht.
- The remaining payment 15 days prior to departure.
|Canceled prior to departure||Fee Changes|
|45 days||All refunds|
|15 days||2,000. – Per person|
|7 days||50% of the tour price|
|Less than 7 days||100% of the tour price|
|Private Tour||XXXX ฿/pp|