Kanchanaburi 3 days 2 nights – River kwai and Hellfire pass tour
Kanchanaburi Tour Package – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
What is a top highlight of Kanchanaburi 3 days 2 nights tour package?
- The Bridge on the River Khwai , World War II site
- Damnoen Saduak floating market , the most famous floating market in Thailand
- Erawan Waterfall , National Park
- Elephant bathing program , Swimming ,and play with elephant
- Taking a train ride on scenic view of mountains
- Stay overnight at rafting, house
How long should I stay and travel around Kanchanaburi?
This is a good questions. It is really depends on you like to spend time. Kanchanaburi or city of the bridge on River Khwai is not too far from Bangkok. You could make a day trip or visit for a couple days as you prefer. There are so many highlights of Kanchanaburi like natural resources, theme park, historical sites, activities and attractions that you cannot go within one day.
So if you are natural persons, 3 days program is right for you. It is not to rush and you will probably enjoy it. Check out in our program.
Can I make revise the program and place to visit?
Definitely, you can. The LJ Biz team is more than happy to help you change program the way you like. Add more activities and sightseeing if we can. So send us a listing and we check it out , is it possible and suit for your time.
Kanchanaburi 3 days 2 nights tour package
Day 1: Damneon Saduak Floating Market – Kanchanaburi (-/L/-)
Pick up from hotel around 06.30 am then transfer to Ratchaburi for this trip. On the way, enjoy and experience with the Coconut Plantation, see how to make sugar from the coconut that is perhaps the most suitable types of sugar for our Thai recipes.
Then drive to Damnernsaduak Floating Market; best place to visit for your family. Here you can take long-tailed speed boats through the many small canals that will lead you to the Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods. Damnernsaduak is the best known destination in Ratchaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
You will take a paddle boat to see the market. Taste local food and snacks.Then drive to Kanchanaburi, enjoy your lunch time at local restaurant on your own.After lunch time, visit the WW II Cemetery, the bigger of the two, with 6982 POW graves laid out in straight lines amid immaculately kept lawns and flowering shrubs. It was established after the war, on a plot adjacent to the town’s Chinese cemetery, as the final resting place for the remains that had been hurriedly interred at dozens of makeshift POW-camp gravesites all the way up the course of the railway line.
Many of the identical stone memorial slabs in Don Rak state simply, “A man who died for his country”; others, inscribed with names, dates and regiments, indicate that the overwhelming majority of the dead were less than 25 years old. A commemorative service is held here every year on April 25, Anzac Day. And Visit the famous bridge and the beginning of the ”Death Railway” which is a poignant reminder of the thousands of POW’s and forced laborers who lost their lives in the Second World War during the construction works of the railway.
Accommodation: Boutique raft resort
Day2: Hell Fire Pass–Erawan Waterfall– Elephant Camp (B/L/ -)
8:30 am After breakfast, visit to Hell fire pass memorial where we can see whole mountain were cutting through by 8 pound hammer for the railway line. It unbelievable! How they made it. After that drive to Erawan waterfall one of the most beautiful waterfall in Thailand.
We can make trekking to 7th level of waterfall.Lunch at local restaurant on your ownIn the afternoon, drive to Erawan Waterfall; these famous 7-tiered waterfalls are located in the Erawan National Park which is 65 km from Kanchanaburi on Highway 3199. The falls are situated amongst rough jungle and are truly one of the most beautiful falls in Asia.After that, transfer you to Elephant Camp for elephant trekking and bathing at 04.30 pm; the opportunity to experience beautiful scenery, untouched jungle.
Elephant bathing is after the trekking. In Thailand, elephants are the most revered of all animals and are still a very active part within Thai society and culture. Then transfer back to your hotel.Note: Bring your bathing suit or spare clothes for swimming.
Accommodation: Boutique raft resort
Day 3: Kanchanaburi – Bangkok (B, L)After breakfast.
transfer you to board the local train for the thrilling ride across wooden viaducts, which offer fantastic scenery along the Kwai River. Then transfer back to Bangkok.
Terms and Conditions
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus, if requested
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 – Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter.
- Visa fee
- Government VAT
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
Kanchanaburi 3 days 2 nights tour package : Remark
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Trekking Trip – Trekking during monsoon on tropical forest, visitors should apply insect repellant and leech protection. Comfortable shoe is a must . Perhaps bring rain coast or umbrella is good idea too. We also recommend to take flue short and malaria vaccine if you are not from tropical zone.
- Water fall Trip – Bring your own swimming, towel, flip flop
|Hotel Class 3+
|34,750 ฿/pp||18,725 ฿/pp||15,785 ฿/pp||11,235 ฿/pp|
|28,110 ฿/pp||16,050 ฿/pp||12,840 ฿/pp||8,560 ฿/pp|