Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
Our Pattaya tours page offers sightseeing, leisure and island tour. Take a trip to Pattaya and some city orientation . Continue for Tiffany show and visit coral island. On last day, go shopping at four region floating market and continue to Bangkok.
Note: You can adjust this Pattaya Tours Program or change hotel the way you like.
Tour name : Colour of Pattaya (4D/3N)
Tour Code : PAC12062801
Day 1: Bangkok – Pattaya (-/-/-)
Upon arrival at the airport and after clearing immigration and customs, meet with your guide with a sign marked “Customer name” and transfer to Pattaya.
Pattaya City is an internationally well-known seaside resort, Pattaya is also a vibrant city by night and by day. Pattaya offers a colorful potpourri of mixed nationalities from near and far. Pattaya has a vast range of tourism-related activities. Pleasures of Pattaya range from relaxing on the beach, to sea-based sports, to visiting the scores of local attractions in and around Pattaya / Chonburi.
In the evening, enjoy your night experience to visit Tiffany’s Show was voted no.4 in the TOPTEN BEST SHOWS to see around the world. The incredible, talents of the transvestite, transgender community, all drawn from the provinces of Thailand are showcased in a show full of exotic spectacular scenes playing 3 shows nightly every night of the year.
Accommodation in Hua Hin
Day 2: Coral Island Tour (B/L/-)
Pick up from hotel at 09.00 am, then transfer to visit Koh Larn, a wonderful little island in the Gulf of Thailand. There are many activities here for visitors to enjoy, some include parasailing, snorkeling, jet ski, banana boat, swimming in tropical waters, and there is even a shooting range located here. Because the island is mountainous there are also some spectacular views for those that like to take a few snapshots. Koh Larn is also very suited for bicycling and hiking, many bicycling events have been held here.
Accommodation in Pattaya
Day 3: Free day (B/-/-)
Enjoy your free day at your leisure on your own.
Accommodation in Pattaya
Day 4: Pattaya – Four Regions Floating Market – Bangkok (B/-/-)
After breakfast, pick up from hotel and transfer to visit Four Regions Floating Market or Pattaya Floating Market opened to the public in November 2008 claimed to be to be the biggest floating market in the eastern region featuring 111 boutique-shops selling native food and specialties from all over Thailand. The market is divided into 4 separate parts; each represents each part of Thailand (North, Central, North-Eastern, and South) offering a special blend of differing traditions. The market covering an area of 100,000 square meters (67 Rai) was built at a cost of 350 million baht by local young tycoon Warida Sae-eung.
Then transfer back to Bangkok.
Accommodation in none
End of Services
Valid : 01/10/2011 - 31/10/2013 except peak seasonRates per person in Thai Baht
With 2 minimum Travelers for twin sharing basis (Check exchange rate)
|Hotel class||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Single Supplement|
Please note this program adjustable, we can change hotel different from program above
|Pattaya Tours : Destination||Pattaya Tours : 4 star hotel name|
|Pattaya||IBIS HOTEL THAILAND|
Pattaya Tours : TERMS & CONDITIOS
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected change due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr, Jul, Aug, Dec )
- Accommodation is included government tax, services charges, and daily breakfast
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
Pattaya Tours : PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing
- Round trip transfer
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Trip insurance
Pattaya Tours : THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Domestic flight
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
View Colour of Pattaya (4D/3N) by www.lets-tour-bangkok.com/pattaya-tours.html in a larger map