Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
The Prasart Museum, located in an eastern suburb of the city, is a better introductory to Thai art, architecture and history museum. An ideal place to begin the journey into the heart of Thai culture. A mini version of the Red Palace in Bangkok National Museum, and an imitation of Ho Phra of Wat Yai Suwannaram, are recreated within the museum complex.
The museum was built and owns by wealthy real estate business man who fell love with Thai art and architecture who has brought back priceless arts and antiques from abroad and used his own house as museum to demonstrate these artifacts.
The museum is not a populated by tourists destination partly because it's intentionally limits for number of visitors. The admission is by appointment only, and usually requires one to two days advance notice, but it makes a pleasant day out and is a place worth a visit.
Mr. Prasart set up collection of numerous Thai artifact in Siam of the past atmosphere. Combination theme of different dynasty from Sukhothai garden, Lanna kingdom pavilion, including influences from a Chinese shine, increasing, present of the west and Cambodian sanctuary are some of the highlight.
Tour Code: DAY12060305
Tour Name: Prasart Museum
Pick up at 8:30 or 13:00
Travel to one of the best private museums in Bangkok. Mr.Prasart, the owner of the museum, spent many decades collecting Thai and Asian antiques. He used his house to place all of his collection. You will be amazed at the wonderful fusion of antiques in the garden, a traditional Thai house, and European architecture.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2013Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Accidental insurance
- Express way & parking Fee
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.