Bangkok temple tour – Ritaul & Street Food
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Bangkok temple tour For Learning Buddhism & Food Experience
Bangkok has over 400 temples. There are a lot of royal temples which have a very unique and wonderful art. Some of them keep significant Buddha statue and some of them are a temple that the king and royal family support.
Bangkok Holiday Guide for Standard Temple
Most of tour operator offer temple tour. Standard temple tour is consisted of the visiting to Golden Buddha Temple, Wat Pho or the temple of reclining Buddha and marble temple. Those temples are very importance and beauty. It is in the listing of top Bangkok sightseeing.Many visitors go to top three temples daily. So it is a very busy tourist spot.
Make Temple visit more interesting
Do you wonder why Thai people visit temple? Why it is so many temples in Bangkok and Thailand.Lot of Bangkok Holiday Guide Book and website talk about main sightseeing and visiting temple to admire the beauty of art and landscape.Some of the tourists do not understand why the Thai visit Temple since most they could not see the activities inside the temple
So Lets-tour-bangkok would like to introduce this Bangkok tour that you could see and learn during visiting the temple. In addition, you can take part in the activities inside the temple. For example, observe the Buddhist monk chanting, meditation and listen to the sermon.Monk Chanting and sermon will be processed mostly in early morning to late evening. Everyone is welcome to take part in and observe the event.Meditation has various ways of technique. At wat Sutat , meditation technique has not been taught. But you could learn quickly lessen and starting to practicing the spot.
Local Food Experience
Eating local food is another activity that one could enjoy. Around Dinsor area , there are lots of good restaurants. Why don’t experience local taste when you were there.This tour is organized by local transportation such as taxi, tuk tuk, boat ride. It is very flexible to travel around.If you are you looking for local experience, less tourist choice , and get closer to temples and the Buddhist way of practicing. This would be a trip for you.
|15:30||Pick up from your Bangkok Hotel by Bangkok tour guide
Your tour will begin with a short walk from Bangkok’s city hall area on to your first temple Wat Ratchabopit and the royal tomb, with stops at various food emplacements to taste the delights of the famous Thai desserts. This is followed by a Tuk Tuk ride to Wat Suthat one of the most important temples in Thailand. You will top off your tour with fine dining at the busy local restaurant.
In 2016 – Wat Sutat thepwararam daily schedule Activities – Monk Chanting 13:00 -14:00 , evening 19:00-200 – Meditation 20:00-21:00 . If you would like to take part in with activities , the tour starting time , may need to adjust to suit the request. .
** If interest to participate, we have to check and update pick up time.
Terms & Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Dinner at local restuarant or famous street food shop
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Local transportation fee
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Government VAT
- Accidental insurance
- Express way & parking Fee
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Bangkok temple tour : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Visitors who want to take part in listen to sermon or meditation, please wear long and comfortable pants and please note that sleeveless and short are not appropriate to enter temples.
|Private Tour Available: 10||3,320 ฿/pp||2,210 ฿/pp||1,820 ฿/pp||1,460 ฿/pp|