Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Even after many years of performing cultural shows for tourists, the Rose Garden is still a popular destination and worth visiting
What is Thailand Rose Garden?
Good question! This is a cultural center, where every day, around 2.45 p.m., many people dress up in Thai costumes and perform for hundreds of tourists.
What is this show?
The show features separate local dances from different regions . Some of the dances are perform ed with Klong Yaw (long drum). In some shows, dancers wear nail extension and dance gently and slowly. Some shows feature dancers decorated with peacock feathers. It is all very colorful, and there is a meaning for everything. These dances have been used for celebrat ion in many regions of Thailand.
There are also demonstrations of Thai ceremonies such as Thai wedding and ordination. If you are thinking about marriage here or ordination, you may want to visit this place for an idea!
The most entertaining show, or my favorite show, is the demonstration of Thai Boxing . Another exciting show is the sword-fight from during the war. Did you know that the ancient Thais fought with two swords in their hands ? Is it similar to your country?
Apart from good shows, the Rose Garden consists of a beautiful resort and a great buffet lunch, and it also organizes special service such as wedding planning and catering.
Tour Name: Floating Market, Rose Garden and Cultural Show
Tour Code: DAY12051002
6:30 - 6:45
Leave for Damnoensaduak Floating Market, situated 70 km west of Bangkok. On the way, stop by the sea salt farms to see how sea water becomes salt. Sea salt and dried salt fish are sold along the highway.
8:00 - 8.30
Visit the local market (train market), enjoy traditional Thai market, see how people make a living, see train get through the market
8:30 - 11:30
Take a small long boat to navigate your way through the Floating Market. The canal twists and turns around a plantation surrounded by green farms. Observe the interaction between people buying and selling commodities like meals, snacks, drinks and goods on boats
Have lunch at the Rose Garden
14:30 - 15:30
Visit the Rose Garden, which is a scenic country resort, situated 32 km outside of Bangkok. It consists of over 50 acres of tropical paradise flower gardens, orchards and a typical Thai Village Witness Ordination into the fingernail dance, Thai Boxing, hill tribe dancing, sword fighting, elephants at work and local fold dancing.
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2014Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Meal or drink
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
Join Tour - Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher