Thailand • Cambodia • Myanmar
Visit a real train trek site which was built buy the prisoner of war during WW II. The train trail run into the mountain which broken by hand labor of the POW, which now become part of hell fire part museum. Next stop is the famous tiger temple which unlike other temple in the world.
Tour Name: Exiting Kanchanaburi
Tour Code: BKK0102
Leave from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi located 128 kilometers (80 miles) west of Bangkok. It is Thailand's third largest province with an area of 19,486 square kilometers. The provincial area is mountainous and has the west border next to Myanmar.
9:30 - 11:00
Arrive the Hell Fire Pass Memorial Museum, a 500-meter long and 26-meter deep section of rock that was dug out by Prisoners of War intended to allow the 'Death Railway' to continue its route from Bangkok to Rangoon. Soldiers were forced to remove the rock using no more than picks, hammers and their bare hands. Of the 1,000 Australian and British soldiers who took 12 weeks to clear the stretch of mountain,700 died. The Hellfire Pass Memorial and Memorial Museum were set up to commemorate these fallen.
11:30 - 12:30
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, Tam Krasae train station
13:00 - 15:00
Then, take a van to visit the Tiger temple where the real alive Bengal Tigers are living in the temple compound and some wild animals such as wild pigs, deer, antelopes, water buffalos, apes and a hand full other animals can be seen. The tigers are taken out from their cage from in the afternoon and visitors can even touch them. Have fun by taking photos with tame tigers and wild beasts.
15:00 - 15:30
Head to the Bridge over the River Kwai, the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war during World War II. Take good shots when the train riding across the River Kwai.
Arrive at hotel in Bangkok
Valid: 01/10/2011-31/10/2013Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Join Tour|
**Due to the high interested of travellers in this trip, you can submit our form in order to find more the joint travellers to make this trip more effordable by leave us a note that you are looking for joint travellers in what date. And we will let you know as soon as possible when we have get minimum travellers at least 3 persons for operate the tour.**
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, excluding a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Meal or drink
- Accidental insurance
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Tiger temple - Please do not ware short, sleeveless shirt and to bright color cloth (i.e. Red, orange stocky pink)