Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
3 days tour in Bangkok package feature highlight of Bangkok and beyond. Admire the beatify of The Grand Palace and royal temples. Navigate to local canal by James Bond boat to observe local people life and feed the fish in canal. Taste of local food as Bangkok people eat. Visit floating market and train market. Enjoy seafood for lunch. A break from Bangkok to visit Ayutthaya city , the World heritage enjoy sightseeing at the ruins and visit elephant farm.
Tour Code: PAC13010701
Tour Name: Bangkok Top Highlights 3 days
Day 1 Amazing Bangkok (L)
Travel to the Grand Palace, enjoy the most sacred Buddha statue of Thailand. See the stunning buildings and take photos of, every time you turn around. Visit inside the Amarin Tharawinitchai throne and the Dusit Mahaprasart throne. Then visit Wat Pho, the most bigest reclining Buddha. Take short ride on tuk tuk to visit the flower market which has nice flower in Thai style arrangement for you to observe.
After lunch, travel to Bangkok Canal by motor boat, which is renowned as long-tailed boat. Visitors will have a chance to observe part of the Thai belief and the secret activities during their visit. Along the way, pass by the most famous royal temple, the temple of Dawn, or Wat Arun. View Bangkok s most stunning landmark, the Pang, before returning to your hotel.
Day 2 Train Market - Damnern Saduak Floating Market and Sea food Lunch (L)
Leave hotel in early morning, to Damnernsaduak Floaing Market tour. On the way, stop at train market , famous market which people come to shop fresh product on railway track. Visit the floating market, Damnoen Saduak floating market is the most colorful of Thailand s floating markets , about 104 km southwest of Bangkok. Visit the famous floating market, then board a canal boat and view native life along the canal banks and arrive at the market, where boats of various shapes and size, carry goods for trading such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats with smile of vendors. After this continue to Tha chalom for yummy seafood lunch. Then, we return back to the hotel and free at leisure or shopping in the afternoon.
Day 3 Ayutthaya History and elephant kraal at ayutthaya (L)
A day fun day to visit temples ruins and elephant farm in Ayutthaya, The World Heritage.
08.30 Meet our tour guide and ready to ride to north of Bangkok for 1 hour to reach Ayutthaya province
09.30-12.00 Visit Wat Pra Srisanphet and the complex of former royal palace and continue to temple ruins of Wat Mahathat
13.00 Take a break at Ayutthaya study center : The centre houses a museum and provides a range of information alongside a well-stocked library covering all aspects of the city s history. The displays are very impressive and cover the development of the city and the traditions of the area. This is a good visit for student of Thai history.
14.30 Visit Wat Chai Wattanaram (if time valid we can stop by for coffee break and small shopping at Ayothaya floating market)
16.00 Stop at Elephant farm for feeding elephant and continue to back to hotel
Valid : 01/10/2012 - 31/10/2015 Rates per person in Thai Baht
With 2 minimum Travelers for twin sharing basis (Check exchange rate)
(Min 2 Pax)
|Tour Only Price/Person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht.
- The prices are subjected to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals
- Group size: minimum 2 persons
- Accommodation is included government tax, service charges, and daily breakfast
- The prices valid until October 31,2014
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (L=Lunch)
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Trip insurance
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES Ex-INCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Additional charge for third language tour guide speaking 700 THB/ day
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned vehicle.(without guide)
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|