Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Travel Bangkok by local transport. Visit the Grand Palace, wat Pho and Bangkok Canal. Go to the world famous floating market and train market. In evening, see night life of Bangkok visit the Dome Bar, follow the Hang Over Movie, and continue to Patpong night market.
Note : You can adjust this Travel Bangkok program or change hotel the way you like.
Tour Code: PAC12070201
Travel Bangkok Tour Name: Big Mango Highlight
Day 1 Arrival Bangkok (-/-/-)
Arrived at Bangkok airport, you will be greeted and picked up by our driver. Drive to the hotel where is located in the heart of shopping area in Bangkok, the glorious history town in Thailand . In the midst of dynamic modern growth, this bustling metropolis still preserves plenty of cultural heritages which make our town become the national treasure house.
Accommodation in Bangkok
Day 2 Bangkok Sightseeing (local transport)(B/L/-)
Visit the famous and colorful flower market, Pakklong talad. Continue on to the must-see places, the temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Grand Palace with spectacular Thai architectures and stunning Royal compound. Explore Wat Pho, the Reclining Buddha temple and the center of Thai massage. Take a fun ride on a long-tailed boat along the Chao Phraya River, and visit the Royal Barge Museum. Visit Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, the landmark of Thailand. Finally, visit the Baan Baht community and ride various kinds of local transportation such as sky train, boat taxi, tuk tuk, long -tailed boat and ferry boat, motorcycle taxi.
Accommodation in Bangkok
Day 3 Explore Floating market and night life (B/-/ D)
Explore the real way of living of the Thai people by visiting the train market before going to the Floating Market by a small boat, which rows through plantation and houses. Also, admire the sight of smiling vendors selling colorful products such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats.
Return to the hotel to have a rest. Continue to Evening tour: Tour highlight: You will be amazed like the name of the tour because you will try very fresh seafood without stepping out of Bangkok, see beautiful panoramic views of Bangkok at a skyscraper at night, shop at the night market and enjoy your fun nightlife at the legendary Pat Pong.
Accommodation in Bangkok
Day 4 Transfer to the Airport (B/-/-)
Spend your morning exploring the city or shopping until the transfer time to the airport for your flight onwards. (Check out time at noon)
Travel Bangkok - End of Tour
Valid : 01/10/2013-31/10/2015 for green (low)seasonRates per person in Thai Baht
With 2 minimum Adult Travelers for twin sharing basis (Check exchange rate)
|Hotel class||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Single Supplement|
Additional charge for hight and peak season is apply, we can inform you once you have travel date set
Travel Bangkok : Hotel list
|Destination||3 star hotel||4 star hotel|
|Bangkok||Ibis Bangkok Riverside||Eastin Hotel Makkasan|
Travel Bangkok : TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected change due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr, Jul, Aug, Dec )
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
Travel Bangkok : PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Airport transfer
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
Travel Bangkok : THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
Local Transportation means sky train, subway, song teaw (convertible truck), local vehicles, elephant, bamboo raft and walking.
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
Temple – It is recommended not to ware tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple