Krabi become very famous beach town and attract visitors from around the world. This town has a lot to offer such as white sand beach, wonderful island tour, cave island for kayaking, waterfall, world best rock climbing site, hot spring and ancient site, ancient shell open air museum.
- Activity and Tour
- Flight and Extension
- Famous Spot
- When is the best time to visit?
Krabi has 4,708 sq km of its area. There is ancient community which has evident age over 27,000 -37,000 years. It shows this area has been importance since pre-historical time. Even in early of Bangkok period, Rattanakosin, there was chronicle record show this place was major sea port and one of the most important southern town.
Flight and Extension
Located in the south of Thailand. There are over 20 flights a day from/to Bangkok. It is just 2 hours’ drive to Pearl of Andaman Sea, Phuket. It is very convenient to make a visit and travelling to other beach city around such as Phuket, Phanga, Trang, Koh Lanta and Phi Phi Island for instance.
Poda & 4 Islands
One of the most popular attractions in Krabi with crystal clear water, white sand and shady pine trees. You can spend lovely time enjoying snorkeling, kayaking or sunbathing here.
The most scenic island of KEmerrabi, at this island there are plenty of fishes, coral and rare sea plants. It is perfect for swimming, snorkeling through weird and cool sea plants and this place also offer you a camping for you to spend the precious time with your crew.
Another unseen Thailand that you must see is this beautiful pond in the middle of the forest. It has a crystal clear blue and green color the temperature of the water is around .30-50 degrees.
Ao Nang Beach
An ideal island for island-hopping trips, sea kayaking and day tours to local attractions hot spring and snake farm.
Located on the south of Ao Nang beach this is one of Thailand’s most sought-after beach area. It is only accessible by boat but once you’re there you’ll find a gorgeous crystal clear water, white sand beach and limestone cliffs you can explore around looking for a lagoon that were hidden inside the cliffs.
Krabi Hot Spings (Klong Thom)
The water is around 35-40 degrees and it’s full of mineral salts which claimed to cure all manner of health complaints. It’s definitely relaxing and the environment is wonderful surrounded by rain-forest.
Tiger Cave Temple ( Wat Tham Suea)
The most outstanding temple in Krabi. The temple hall is built into a long limestone caves. The temple is decorated with skulls, skeletons and graphic pictures of human entrails. If you’re lucky and the sky is clear you can see the view of beautiful sea from up here.
Temple & Sightseeing:
- Krabi Tiger Cave, The temple here is a warren of natural limestone caves formed inside at the foot of an impressive cliff. There are beautiful icons in the main temple cave, but the real attraction here is the ‘footprint of the Buddha’.
- Wat Kaew Korawaram, ordination room features splendid wall paintings, a large Buddha statue, and some precious Buddha relics.
- Wat Klong Thom (Temple & Museum), this temple museum hosts a collection of ancient stones, bronze tools, coins, pottery, decorations and beads which are reputedly to be more than 500 years old.
- Wat Sai Thai, Wat Sai Thai doesn’t have a real temple but there is a reclining Buddha under a cliff and some small golden sitting Buddhas that make it worth a stop.
- Khao Khanab Nam, These majestic natural wonders act as the gateway to Krabi city with the river running between the two limestone cliffs forming a widely photographed beauty spot.
- Emerald Pond, the Emerald Pond (aka Crystal Lagoon) in the Thung Teao Forest Natural Park, an unusual lowland forest rich in bio-diversity, complete with a nature trail and a crystal lagoon.
- Krabi Hot Spring, the Krabi Hot Springs are ‘hot tubs’ crafted into smooth rock channelling water from deep rooted thermal springs located in volcanic chambers.
- Krabi Shell Cemetery, This shell cemetery is considered by recent scientific experts to date back 40-25 million years.
- Krabi Elephant Sanctuary offers a new home for overtired elephants who have ever worked from logging and tourism industry.
Adventure & Water Activities:
- Krabi Kart Speedway
- Scuba Diving from Ao Nang
- Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi
- Rock Climbing in Railay
- Ao Luk Mangrove & Caves is a suitable field for exploration and soft-adventure experiences in Krabi Province.
- Sea Kayaking
- White Water Rafting, takes you on an action-packed ride along Mountain Rivers fringed with forest.
Cooking & Food:
- Ya Thai Cookery school in Krabi
- Ko Joi Nooddle, Chicken fried (โกจ้อย ขนมจีน), this restaurant is one of the best and delicious Khanom Jeen restaurants in Krabi.
- Ratcharot Dim Sum (ราชรส ติ่มซำ), the famous breakfast restaurant in Krabi province, has a main menu which is Dim Sum food. And there are also Cantonese delicacies of Cantonese cuisine to try.
- Ruenmai Krabi Restaurant (เรือนไม้), Famous local restaurant in Krabi town Outstanding in both restaurant atmosphere and food taste, designed in a chic, tropical style.
- Kanabnamviewseafood (กระชังขนาบน้ำวิวซีฟู้ด), Famous seafood restaurant in Krabi Outstanding with the location near the canal island in the middle. Surrounded by small trees, large and shady Quiet atmosphere
- Kotung Restaurant (โกตุง กระบี่), a traditional restaurant of Krabi province Guaranteed deliciousness from the opening for nearly 40 years.
- The Hilltop Aonang
Island & Cave:
- Poda Island, Island group consists of four islands: Koh Poda, Koh Kai, Koh Tap and Koh Mor. Koh Poda is the largest of the group despite its area being no more than a kilometer in diameter
- Hong Island, these tiny islands are simply beautiful. Spectacular beaches and hidden lagoons with shoals of colorful fish that literally eat out of your hand.
- Bamboo Island, Perfect spot for a day trip, Bamboo Island hosts great snorkelling opportunities with the presence of superb coral reefs lying at short distance off its shore, mostly on its western side
- Tap & Mor Island, These two islands offer easy snorkeling. If the tide is low, you can walk along the white, sandy causeway from one island to the other
- Phi Phi Island, Just south west of Krabi coastline lie the stunning Phi Phi Islands, part of a marine national park that’s one of the world’s most unforgettable destinations.
- Lanta Island, Koh Lanta’s scenic beauty may not quite compete with some other areas in the province.
- Kai Island, Named after the strange rock formation which looks like the head and neck of an ostrich, chicken or similar member of the fowl family.
- Rok Island, offers some beautiful beaches, especially Ao Man Sai Beach, Pha Samed Daeng viewpoint and Thong Cape viewpoint (best for sunsets).
- Mook Island, The place was known only a few decades ago, accidently found by locals searching for edible bird’s nests (a delicacy in Chinese cuisine).
- Pak Bia Island, Located right between Koh Yao Noi and Krabi coast, it is a popular destination for island-hoppers and day trippers in search of a quiet place to spend a relaxing time.
- Ha Island, Koh Ha is a tropical paradise in which visitors can relax and enjoy their day snorkeling, scuba diving and take on the beautiful surrounding.
- Ngai Island, The Best Snorkeling Island in Mu Koh Lanta National Park
- Jum Island, Koh Jum has this mind-puzzling peculiarity that it has two names: the hilly northern part of the island is called Koh Pu (Crab Island), while the flat southern part is known as Koh Jum.
- Ao Nang beach,
- Railay beach,
- Railay west,
- Railay east,
- Phranang beach,
- Tonsai beach,
- Klong Muang beach,
- Nopphrarat Thara beach,
- Tubkaak beach,
- Ao Thalang beach,
- Haad Yao beach,
- Ao Nam Mao,
- Nong Thale beach,
When is the best time to visit?
The average temperature is around 32 Degrees and there are 2 seasons, dry and rainy. The best time to come here is at the same period of Phuket during the late October to April but of course it will be busy and many popular hotels and beaches are full of tourist. If you have one week for a beach vacation, you can combine to stop at Phuket, Phi Phi Island and Koh Lanta.
Bangkok, Chiang mai, Chiang rai, Hua Hin & Cha am, Krabi, Mea Hong Son, Pattaya, Phuket, Samui
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you, please contact us in 1 – 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour Mon-Fri 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)