Pattaya tour package , Koh Samet, Koh chang , Hua Hin/Cha am
& Beach not far from Bangkok
- Koh Samet
- Koh Chang
- Hua Hin
Check out for Pattaya tour package, Koh Samet and Koh Chang , find out what is most important sightseeing and things you can do there.
2 Days Package from Leam chabang pier to Bangkok฿ 21,750.00
4 Days Koh Chang Tour package฿ 6,100.00
4 Days Koh Samet Tour From Bangkok฿ 10,500.00
4 Days Trip Bangkok to Hua Hin – Beach , Water park ,Theme park
5 days Thailand Package Deal from Bangkok to Chantaburi฿ 14,980.00
Bangkok and Pattaya Tour Itinerary 6 Days : Attraction , Tour and Transfer฿ 30,460.00
hua hin bangkok tour 5 Days , Free and Easy฿ 32,670.00
Hua Hin Tour Package 4 Day by Train , Free and Easy฿ 13,670.00
Pattaya Bangkok Tour Package For 4 Days , Full Activities฿ 10,800.00
Pattaya is just 2 hours away from Bangkok and very close to Suwanabhumi airport. So, it is easy to escape for beach relaxing and have fun time with lot of activity that this city offer.
Pattaya tour package combines various attractions in this charming city. Pattaya is not a destination for beach and nightlife only. Surely family can also visit there too.
Things you can do and see in Pattaya
This destination can provide lots of things in terms of recreation, entertainment and sport to sightseeing. Various kinds of attractions including
- Theme parks : Cartoon Network ,Ramayana Water Park
- Botanical garden : Nong nuch garden
- Fancy to cultural show : Kaan
- Nightlife : Alacazar & tiffany Lady boy show, Wild Walking street
- Cultural site : Sanctuary of The Truth , Laser Buddha
- Beaches : Koh Lan coral island
- Eating Yummy seafood
- Luxury Beach side hotel
- Activities with family : Riply Believe its or not, Mini Siam, Art in Paradise
Things to do in Pattaya
Pattaya city : Beach road
Beside Pattaya , any other city ?
We also create packages for Chantaburi , Koh Samet and Koh Chang that one could enjoy for beach relaxing or activities such as go to the waterfall, old historical town and help you taste the yummy food in each town. Check more details of the trip and you could make an extension from Pattaya or Koh Chang.
Ko Samet is located on the eastern seaboard islands of Thailand. It is a part of the province of Rayong, approximately 220 kilometres southeast of Bangkok. It takes 3 hours drive from Bangkok and just 1 hour from Pattaya.
This island is a solution for anyone who completely relaxing on the beach. The whole island is part of the marine national park, so this island looks to less develop compare with other area in Thailand.
Where is a quiet beach in Koh Samet?
Check out at Ao Phrao, Ao Hin Khok and Ao Phai which is a very nice powdery beach.
Koh Chang or Chang island is the second largest island in Thailand . Mu Koh Chang National Park is a preserve area. Therefore visitor can go to hiking trails and waterfalls such as tiered Klong Plu, covers the interior and extends to offshore coral reefs. The coast is dotted with beaches and villages including Bang Bao, and salak phet.
Travel to koh Chang can be done by airplane or car . It takes 5 hours to ride to Koh Chang before connecting 1 hour flight and another 30 minutes to reach to the beach by local truck.
Things to do in koh Chang
- Jungle trekking
- Go to the waterfall
- Take a cooking class
- Lay back on the beach at a luxury resort
- Snorkeling trip
- Massage or spa on the island
Thing to do in Koh Chang
Check out different beach in Koh Chang & Things to do in koh chang
Chanthaburi is a small town in the east of Thailand. The city center lies on the banks of the Chanthaburi River. This town was overlook by visitors. But it is one of the major destinations for Thai tourist during weekend.
Getting there by car is taking a 4 hours ride. There is no direct flight .
Thing to do in Chantaburi
- Evening walk along old town along the river (riverside community)
- Taste yummy Chantaburi food , one of the best food and uniquely taste in the country
- Observe gems stone market
- Visit the fisherman village
- Take pictures at curvy road (sunset at Noen Nangphaya Viewpoint)
- Swim with dolphin and Oasis world
- Eating durian
- Swimming at Namtok prew (waterfall)
- Kung Krabaen Bay Royal Project (Mangrove forest)
See the beach quality
Driving to the west side of Bangkok to Hua Hin for a 3 hours ride only, visitor can reach Hua Hin. A lovely town along the Gulf of Thailand has a lot of family-friendly things to do to offer.
- Get to see Hua Hin beach with pony ride
- Go fast on the water with banana boats rides
- Enjoy amusement fun at Nava vana, a water jungle
- Black mountain Wakeboard park – fun adventure to get the adrenalin pumping
- Shop at Cicada Market – buy a special craft from local artisans
- Massage along the beach
- Visit Monsoon valley Vineyard
What can you get from our eastern Thailand itinerary ?
Our package can help you get an idea what to do in Pattaya , Hua Hin, Chantaburi, koh samet and Koh Chang.
You can modify from our package or lets us know what you want to add to program
Review for TOP 10 Beaches in Thailand (2017)
If you do not know where to go, Check it out from this video 🙂