Bangkok Night Tours & Things to do at night
Witness the glimmer of Bangkok’s night lights can be done in many ways. There are a lot of things to do and see during the night. The good news is no matter what season, you can always enjoy Bangkok at night. Spending around 3-6 hours in the evening, it is nicer and cooler than during the day. That is one of the main reasons that people going out to have fun.
Amphawa floating market tour – Evening Tour฿ 6,850.00
Bangkok night show – Siam Niramit฿ 3,960.00
Bangkok Night Tour – Top View , Street Food฿ 4,070.00
Bangkok Nightlife Tour Adventure to old town฿ 3,745.00
Manorah dinner cruise, Thai rice barge฿ 4,710.00
Muay Thai Bangkok , Boxing Match – Must see฿ 2,675.00
Nanta Show Thailand , Fun Night show฿ 3,430.00
Thai Dance Luxury Dining at Sala Rim naam฿ 5,570.00
Thai Ladyboys at Calypso Cabaret Show฿ 3,430.00
What is a top famous thing to do at night?
I can give you more than twenty things to do in brief detail. Some of them Lets-tour-bangkok.com is already in itinerary and tour program some we do not have that for tour. However, I hope you can get the idea of see the city in the evening and can be able to plan your trip.
- Visit Erawan Shine , to see people warship the Gods by offering ornament and Thai dance perform
- Visit Wat Pho , Seeing the beautiful 4 pagoda and Thai massage pavilion
- Walking and shopping at Rod Fai Market at Ratchada
- Enjoy riding tuk tuk to see the old city of Bangkok
- Entertain yourself at lady boy night show or at the club
- Food tasting at Bangkok Chinatown
- Zip and drink at top roof of 5 star restaurant with skyline view
- Chill out at small café along the river, or near sightseeing
- Take a long tailed boat cruise in the evening
- Walking on the wild night area of Patpong
- Let’s enjoy the dance club at RCA or Tonglor
- Take Biking tour at night
- Riding a bike at the Ancient city (Muang Boran) during the late evening
- Eating yummy street food of Din Deang Market
- Evening cruise along boat Chaophraya river
- Authentic street food tasting at Wongwieanyai
- Enjoy your time at a small bar of Nana street at Chinatown
- Go to Baiyoke for buffet dinner or see city view
Wow, so many things to do in Bangkok at evening. I cannot imagine that when this city will bore only step out of hotel many things is awaiting for you to explore.