Bangkok Tours : Full Day, Half Day and Night Tours
Bangkok is one of the most famous destinations in the world. Bangkok is not only nightlife and shopping place. Visiting sightseeing inside city and outside city for several days , you can cover highlight.
Main sites to visit and plan your Bangkok tours
We highly recommend when you visit main sightseeing that you could learn history and culture, you should travel with escort guide. This are attractions that you should use private tour guide
- Grand Palace
- Ayutthaya , World Heritage
Half Day Tour
Bangkok city is busy during the day. However, short program tour for 3-5 hours still possible to visit temple, join cooking class, walking tour , biking trip and cruise trip along the river of then King.
Full Day Tour
In the city center, you can spend 3-4 days to cover the top highlight of Bangkok such as temple, museum, canal and palace. However, There are various ranges of selection that may suit your need, Check detail.
In the evening, exploring street food , taking tuk tuk ride and visit nightlife of Bangkok along the river are a good choices of selections for thing to do in the evening.
Visiting Bangkok can extend to interesting sightseeing such as beach destination, waterfall, floating market , ancient city or national park. Check more detail.
Top Recommend Tour Bangkok
Top Activities in Bangkok and around area for plan Bangkok day tours
- See culture by visiting temple & Palace
- Canal trips & Visit Floating market in Bangkok (only weekend) and nearby area
- City activities such as shopping , relaxing in massage & spa
- Explore night market
- Have fun with the show at night – Siam Niramit , Dinner and Dance at Oriental hotel , Lady boy show at Calypso
- Tuk Tuk ride
Do I need to book a private tour? Any other option?
It is up to your proposed. Private tour is very convenient for those who stay in a short period, you can get the best for your stay and most the highlight of the town.
However, private tour is high price due to the trip will be escorted by a tour guide and chauffeur & car service all trip long. So you may consider only using a driver or private guide in any case. Or we can recommend a trip that you can join with other people, which is cheaper but do not worry , we select only reliable quality join tour.
What is city close to Bangkok? Adding to your program for Bangkok Tours
Many people may do not like to stay in Bangkok only.
- Damnoensaduak floating market, 1.3 hours away (morning time only)
- Ayutthaya, visit ruin and old palace
- River Kwai or Kanchanaburi, – World War II site and natural and trekking– 2.5 hours away , Possible to join the elephant bathing program and waterfall
- Pattaya, visit beach and coral island