Thailand Holiday Packages : Multi Destinations
Thailand Holiday Packages
4-21 days trip for Thailand packages combine many cities together. Helping you to get to see main highlight, get the best of your valuable time in main destination. In additional, you can enjoyThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
13 days Itinerary to Bangkok, Chiang mai, Phuket฿ 71,480.00 View Details
14 days in Thailand for the adventure trip in Bangkok , CNX , Samet Island฿ 103,340.00 View Details
7 days in Thailand for Honeymoon trip in Bangkok, River Kwai and Hua Hin฿ 60,910.00 View Details
7 Days Private Tour Thailand, Chiang Mai, & River Kwai฿ 56,560.00 View Details
8 days Thailand Tour, for less than 80 USD/day฿ 34,300.00 View Details
Itinerary 2 weeks in Thailand , Price and Ideal Trip฿ 70,570.00 View Details
Thailand Itinerary 8 days Tour , Bangkok to Chiang mai฿ 55,320.00 View Details
The adventure tour for 15 days in Thailand at North and Southern฿ 126,330.00 View Details
The best vacation trip 3 weeks in Thailand at North, Northeast and Central฿ 241,350.00 View Details
The top highlight for 10 days in Thailand is near the capital center฿ 54,645.00 View Details
Vacation tour in Kanchanaburi,Chiang Mai in Thailand itinerary 3 weeks฿ 144,100.00 View Details
Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights
Visit any major city in Thailand for 3 days and two nights. This is main city that have international flight and you can visit .
Khanchanaburi (River Kwai : Extension from Bangkok )
Chiang mai – Northern Thailand and Mountain
- Cultural site, such as temple , hill tribe village
- A lot of things to do with elephant such as riding elephant, elephant baht and elephant sanctuary
- Cooking class & Food
- Adventure and trekking to hill tribe village
- Swimming at Chiang mai Grand Cayon and waterfall
Khao sok (National Park near Phuket , Krabi , Khaolak , Samui )
- Trip to prehistoric limestone cliffs
- Jump In Sail away and explore tropical island by kayaking
- Visit Cheow Larn Lake and trekking to mountain top
- Wildlife in National park such as pangolin, tapir, gaur, deer and wild elephant
- See Bua Phut (Raffliasia Kerrii) The largest flora in tropical forest
- Nice and long beach
- Near Surin Island , nice snorkeling site
- Not far from Similan Island
- Visit the sea gypsy village
Idea activities at Koh Lipe
- Watch the sun rise on the beach
- Take Yoka class at Castaway resort or Keiritas
- Day trip to Koh Adang rawi
- Monday , show up for help cleaning the beach
- Hike to viewpoint
- Go sea kaying to a tiny island
- Join a batik workshop at art garden
- Massage on the beach
- Enjoy Sunset with cocktails
- See a fire show
What is the cheapest month to fly to Thailand ?
This question is the same as what months are low season in Thailand ? During April – June and September to October have less visitors to come to Thailand. The flight rate may related in different countries and festival such as during early June or late July, the price of Air ticket may not supper cheap if you travel from Europe due to spring break time.
We recommend checking price and book early once you find the price you need. You never know that maybe if you check often enough, you can get the lowest ticket rate. Then you can spend more on hotel and sightseeing here.
What should I pack for 2 weeks in Thailand?
It is relies on your travel program. If you stay in 1-2 destinations , you can have cloth for 6-7 days. You can clean the cloth and reuse till going back. However, you may buy new clothes since it is not expensive here.