Bangkok • Chiang Mai • Beyond
Chinatown Tour Historic Walk
- An adventure in the off-the-beaten-path of Bangkok Chinatown, with its old buildings, and trade of spices and goods. It's a step back in time, mixed with a cacophony of harsh modern noise!
- Special stop for shopping at custom jewelry and gold shops, which offer unique products as per your design.
- Learn about the faith and beliefs of the Chinese people through temples and shrines.
- Observe the hustle and bustle of life in this old market and Chinese food trade, spices, ingredients, wedding equipments and much more.
- Sip Chinese herbal drinks, sample their snacks and have a local meal for lunch.
- A fun-filled walk around Chinatown with local friends.
Tour Code: DAY13071402
Tour Name: Unseen Bangkok Chinatown
Chinatown SamPheng (Sampeng) Market is one of the oldest and least known open markets in Bangkok. A busy and quintessential street market, this is a place full of street vendors and visitors, as well as locals. This Chinatown walking tour takes you off the main streets, into alleys and areas, where you will find some unique Chinatown sights. At a leisurely pace, it takes about 3 hours, including a stop for lunch. If you are a shopper, it may take a bit longer than that. The total walking distance is 3 kilometers (approx. 2 miles) by estimate, and it is flat almost everywhere, except at the Chinese temple. Discover the charm of Bangkok Chinatown with us.
Our Blog (This is full day tour)
Routing : Easy & Some steep step in temple
Distance : about 3.0 kms
Bangkok Walking Tour Itinerary (Departure Daily , we accept booking by make reservation in advance only and we do not stand by at the meeting point if no request made)
- 08.30 Meet at Exit 2 on Saphan Taksin BTS station (S6)
- 08.40 Boatride to Ratchawong Pier and venture to Chinatown area
- 11.00 Local lunch
- 12.00 End of walking tour at Chinatown
Valid: 01/10/2012-31/10/2014Rates per person in Thai Baht
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||Group Tour (join tour)|
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Street food & snack & Drink
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Grand Palace - Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
To help insure you get the best tour & guide right for you,
please contact us in 1 - 3 weeks advance. (Office Hour M-F 09.00-17.30 GMT+7)
Not sure what trip is right for you? Call, Email or Skype us today and we will help you.
|email@example.com||Tel||+66 2 616 6007||Skype||LetsTourBangkok|