Kanchanaburi 3 day tours – River , World War II Site
Kanchanaburi Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Kanchanaburi vacation town, what is interesting there?
Drive away from busy town to visit Kanchanaburi, the most popular and impressive attractions in Kanchanaburi. This is a famous holiday town and less crowded than bustling Bangkok, contains plenty to see and do. It is wonderful for a foodie, theme park, historical site, outdoor enthusiast or culture vulture, you will happy with your visit.
Hellfire Pass Memorial is a beautiful terrain with bamboo forest. The pass is a railway cutting, on the Death Railway in Thailand. It was during World War II, in part by prisoners of war.Erawan Waterfall is an impressive series of seven waterfalls in the national park. The seven floor is shape Erawan elephant, Indra God vehicle.
The bridge on river Kwai the world famous site that well knows from a Hollywood movie. The bridge was built by prisoner and slave labor by the Japanese during World War II.There are more Kanchanaburi attractions that very interesting in this town that await for you to observe.
Basic room in small resort as rafting house, no A/C
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing. (very basic raft, no hot shower & no wire fire, no swimming pool)
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in the program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
Kanchanaburi 3 day tours : Remark
- This package is requested 50 % of the total rate for the deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Trekking Trip – Trekking during the monsoon on tropical forest, visitors should apply insect repellant and leech protection. Comfortable shoe is a must . Perhaps bring rain coast or umbrella is a good idea too. We also recommend to take flue short and malaria vaccine if you are not from tropical zone.
- Water fall Trip – Bring your own swimming, towel, flip flop