For visitors who travel in Thailand and would like to go to the neighbor countries as Laos can obtain Laos Visa in Lao Embassies and Consulates in your country.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
If you would like to entry visa into Laos, it can be obtained at the border, or at the airport in Vientiane, but if you would like to stay up to 15 days it can only be obtained at the airport in Vientiane (not boarding crossings). The required documents are 2 visa application forms,3 Passport-type photographs, your passport that must have at least 6 months remaining validity and one blank visa page, photo copy of travel agency or airline itinerary. The visas are for two weeks, and cost US$30.00. You do not have to go through a visa service provided by travel agencies.
Airport in Laos that you can get Visa On arrival
- Wattay International Airport in Vientiene Capital
- Luang Prabang Interenational Airport
- Pakse Interenational Airport, South of Laos
- Savannakhet International Airport, South of Laos
• Mohan – Boten, Yunnan to Luang Namtha Province
• Chiangkhong – Houixay, Chiang Rai to Bokeo Province.
• Nakaxeng – Kaenthao, Loei to Sayabouly Province.
• Houi Koln – Nam Ngeun, Nan to Sayabouly Province.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I, Nongkhay-Vientiane Capital.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II, Moukdahan-Savannakhet Province.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge III, Nakorn Phanom-Khammouane Province.
• Bungkan – Pakxan, Nongkhay-Bolikhamxay Province (no visa on arrival).
• Chongmek – Vangtao, Ubol Ratchathani to Champasack Province.
• Taichang – Sobhoun, Laichau to Phongsaly Province (no visa on arrival).
• Nameo – Banleui, Thanh Hoa to Huaphanh Province.
• Namkan – Namkan, Nge An to Xieng Khouang Province.
• Keoneua – Nampao (Lak Sao), Ha tinh to Bolikhamxay Province.
• Napao – Chalo, Quangbinh to Khammouane Province (no visa on arrival).
• Laobao – Dansavanh, Quang tri to Savannakhet Province.
• Dong Calor – Veun Kham, Cambodia to Champasak Province.
Visitors who will enter Laos through Huayxai-Chiangkong Border (Northern Thailand) need to get the Laos visa stamp from the Laos Embassy before entry. Since last August 2000, the Laos Authority had terminated the visa stamp at this border.