Things To Do in Pattaya, Beach & Relaxing
Pattaya beach was a small fisherman village. Back in the 70’s Pattaya was the destination for many America GI’s turning this small town into a famous international beach.
Cutting a crescent around the Bay, the city’s main beach is a peninsula of basting suntanned flesh, souvenir stalls and sand castles. The coconut scent of suntan oil hangs in the air, and a knot of high-rise hotels, dive shops, and golf courses cater to the legions.
Getting from Bangkok to Pattaya is easy to travel by road. It takes just 1.30 hrs from Bangkok airport or 2 hours from Bangkok. You can travel to Pattaya by private car, bus, train, air plane, songthaew and cruise.
Temple & Culture
- Wat Yannasangworn, different architectural styles
- Wat Phra Yai Temple, Big Buddha Statue in Pattaya
- Viharn seian, Rare Treasures from China
- Khao Ci Chan, The laser Buddha into the rock
- Flight of gibbon, unique rainforest experience
- Go kart in Pattaya, Easy Karts at Bali-Hai Pier
- Parasailing in Pattaya, getting your pulse racing and adrenaline flowing as you scud across the sky
- Paintball Park in Pattaya, world at war paintball
- Skydiving with Thai Sky Adventures, offers tandem jumps for beginners who just want to experience the thrill of free fall
Art & Museum
- 3D art gallery in Paradise, Living art museum
- Mini Siam, travel around the world only this place
- Hello Van koh, Fabulous interactive gallery of famous artists
- The Sanctuary of truth, the structure carved from teak-wood
- Teddy Bear Museum, travel treasure hunting with Teddy Bear
- Walking Street, the biggest and busiest party hotspot in the whole of Thailand,
- Tiffany Cabaret Show, the performance lady boy show in Thailand
- Alcazar cabaret show, Famous cabaret show at Pattaya
- Tuxedo Magic show, The story of Magic Theatre
- Colosseum Show Pattaya, largest and most spectacular cabaret show
- Kaan Show, Inviting you into the world of imagination inspired by classic Thai literature
Thing to do with Family and Animal
- Cartoon Network Water Park, first Cartoon Network themed waterpark
- Ramayana Water Park, Thailand’s biggest waterpark
- Pattaya Water Park resort, Splash through the water slides and relax in the whirlpool
- Khao Kaew Open Zoo, Elephant swimming show
- Monsters aquarium pattaya, some animals is different from nature that you never see!
- The Million Years Stone Park, gigantic rock gardens
- Pattaya crocodile farm, Crocodile Farm has the largest water area
- Siracha Tiger Zoo, Enjoy the thrill of feeding fully grown Royal Bengal Tigers
- Under water world Pattaya, a lot of sea creatures with colorful coral
- Nong Nuch Tropical Garden, A leisurely stroll through the botanical park
- Wan Lai Festival, Bars will have large drums of water setup for people to reload their water guns
- Music Festival, one of the biggest international beach music festivals in Asia and Thailand
- Wonderfruit Festival Pattaya, an annual arts, music and lifestyle festival
- Pattaya International Fireworks Festival, it is a huge event that has parades, live music, concerts, traditional dance and contemporary dance
- Top of the Gulf Regatta, The largest multi-class regatta of its kind in Asia, and one of the biggest sailing events in all of Thailand
Beach & Relaxing
- Pattaya Beach, a huge number of speedboats, parasails and jet skis
- Jomtien Beach, the quiet beach
- Coral Island Beach, a little piece of paradise beyond the hustle and bustle of Pattaya
- Koh Samaesarn, Hidden Haven of Sattahip
- Koh Kham Island, unbelievably beautiful island
- Koh Sak, particularly popular with snorkeling
- Koh Phai(Bamboo Island), the exotic island in Pattaya
- Koh Si Chang, a range of excellent local restaurants and several accommodation options
- Koh Samet, gorgeous beaches along the east coast
- Bang Sareh Beah, a lost to the local fishing piers.
The island is a beautiful island located about 7km far from the coast of Pattaya Beach. The Island is around 4km long and 2km wide and is home to approximately one thousand residents. Most of the locals reside in the main village. On the island there are six beaches that have white sand and with crystal clear blue water. It is good for swimming, sunbathing and fishing, snorkeling, parasailing, seabed walking, and banana boat ride. The areas are mainly mountainous and mostly covered with jungle.
Mimosa Pattaya – A community lifestyle mall on Sukhumvit road opposite Ambassador City Pattaya
The decoration is in old European style in the 15th century, the food plaza serves at reasonable price. There are also various kinds of restaurants with open air dining area. This is a simply the perfect place for Asian tourist who love to take a picture. It is best to visit in the late afternoon. There is performer walk around and you can take a picture with. There is a show of cabaret start from 18.30, 19.45 and 21.00
Nong Nuch Tropical Botanical Garden
Is a 600-acre landscaped park featured with orchid nurseries, cactus garden and a man-made lake. Daily cultural shows include folk dances, traditional ceremonies, sword fighting, cock fighting, and Thai boxing demonstrations as well as an elephant show.
The garden is constantly developing and evolving, creating new interests of our loyal members and returning guests. Nong Nooch garden is also dedicated to education, preservation and research as well as the conservation of the world’s LARGEST palm collection, the largest variety of Orchids in Thailand and other tropical flora and fauna.
Million Years Stone Park and Crocodile Farm features
A natural landscape with Thai plants, as well as a fascinating collection of bonsai trees and massive ancient trees becoming solid rocks. The park contains a large crocodile farm and a small zoo with a collection of animals which almost extinct. An exciting crocodile show can be seen here.
Sri Racha Tiger Zoo
Features several hundred tigers and thousands of alligators as well as some other animals. It has often been criticized for the animals’ living conditions. There are interesting animal shows such as Tigers, Elephants and Circus shows, Tiger Feed Piglets, Crocodile Feeding, Elephant Riding and many more.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
This unusual museum houses a wide collection of some of Mr. Ripley’s most unusual finds; some of them actual items, some are replicas. The objects are divided into 250 categories, such as optical illusions, Shrunken Head, 3-Legged Horse, and Werewolf Girl. The peculiar lifestyles of unusual people and ancient torture devices. Eerie and spooky!
In another section, Ripley’s World of Entertainment offers a Motion Master Theatre, Haunted Adventure, Infinity Maze, and Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks and so on. Complete with flight simulator technology.
Tuxedo Show (Magic Show)
Mr.Tuxedo who gave up his engineering career to be a professional magician. Mr.Tuxedo combined his engineering know-how with in-depth magic study to create and transform magic tricks into mesmerizing magic shows. Mr.Tuxedo set up the first world-class magic theatre in Thailand, featuring a full range of magic performances, to share all the success he has achieved with Thais and foreigners to enjoy world-standard magic shows, the very same ones enjoyed by world-wide audience.
A spectacular cinematic live experience and it’s the first new hybrid of live action and cinema, stage performance in Thailand. Invite you to the world of imagination. Kaan Showgets inspiration from Thai Traditional Literature including Prince Aphai Mani , Kinnaree (half-bird, half-woman), Krai-Thong, Ramakian and much more. Applied and new creative into 90 minute miracle to make you forget all the show ever seen before!
Pattaya dolphin world
One and only dolphin show in Pattaya, its experience spectacular a must see in Pattaya. Suitable for children and adults because it’s has much more activities to do e.g. the dolphin show, Swimming along with dolphins, Gun Shooting, ATV Riding, Rock Climbing and Horse Riding activities.
Teddy Bear Museum
With teddy bear over 2000 from Korea, Teddy Bear Museum is divided into the 14 zone, such as Dinosaur, Under the Sea, Safari, Europe Zone ,Thailand and many more. It’s a nice place for kids.
Art in Paradise Pattaya
The first of the 3D Museum in Thailand, More than 200 pictures about Painting Art ( Magic of illusions in a 3 dimensional format ), Object Art (A new concept in the creation of art) and Digital Art (Exhibition space by using computer technique). So this place is a paradise for people who love to take pictures!
This is an aquarium where there is a collection of marine species in the Gulf of Thailand such as sharks, stingrays, eels and lobsters. The tunnel is 105 meters long divided into 4 zones. Touching various kinds of harmless marine lives is an exciting activity. Feeding show is fun to see.
Is regarded as the heritage of Thailand with miniature replicas of the most famous monuments and historical sites, including the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Democracy Monument, Bridge over the River Kwai, Prasat Hin Phimai etc. Moreover, there are miniatures of well-known European places such as the Tower Bridge of London, Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
Sanctuary of Truth (ปราสาทสัจธรรม)
This gigantic wooden structure is situated by the sea at Laem Ratchawet, North Pattaya. The sanctuary of Truth was first built in 1981. With exquisite architectural features, the building was conceived out of the vision that human civilization has been achieved and nurtured by religious and philosophical truth.
Khao Phra Tam Nak or Khao Phra Bat (เขาพระตำหนัก หรือ เขาพระบาท)
Is a high point for a panoramic view of the whole city of Pattaya and its crescent bay.
Locals and visitors come here to pay homage to Wat Khao Phra Bat atop the hill and the monument of Kromluang Chomphonkhetudomsak, who is regarded the “founding father of the modern Thai navy.” and Suan Chaloemphrakiat (สวนเฉลิมพระเกียรติ) Khao Phra Tam Nak Road. Nearby there is the Wat Khao Phra Bat temple featuring a Buddha statue more than 18 meters tall.
Wat Yanasangwararam Woramahawihan (วัดญาณสังวรารามวรมหาวิหาร)
Covers an area of 366 Rai, It was constructed in 1976 for Somdet Phra Yanasangwon, the present Supreme Patriarch and later was supported by His Majesty the King. Within the compound of the temple are the Mondop where a replica of the Buddha’s footprint is enshrined, a large Chedi containing the relics of the Lord Buddha, as well as, his enlightened followers, and Wihan Phra Yanaret.
The most popular destination in Pattaya for diving buffs is the Hardeep Wreck which was sunk by the allies in the Second World War. The wreck lies on its starboard side at a maximum depth of 26 meters. There are a lot of destinations for diving such as Ko Rin, Ko Lan, Ko Man Wichai, Ko Hu Chang, Ko Khrok, Ko Sak and the Wreck of HTMS Khram.
It is found near the fishing pond on the Jomtien Fishing Park. Flying for entertainment can be played at major places such as Pattaya Air Park, Chon Buri Flying Club and CMT Flying Club.
Pattaya Kart Speedway is a cart racing circuit where there are separate lanes for professionals and amateurs. Also, Go-cart racing is a fun activity.
This is the main destinations for tourists; it has a lot of attractions or activities to do.