Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ayutthaya Trip – Benefit when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Description / Highlight of tour
3 Days Ayutthaya Cruise Tour
Start from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by Rice Barge. Take an unforgettable experience trip to Siam, former capital city, Ayutthaya by overnight cruise for 3 days and 2 night trip. This water way routing was the most famous ancient way to travel or reach the Ayutthaya kingdom. We would like to present the expereince as the old way of travelling. So travel by rice barge cruise is one of the best way to get the old feeling.
Let’s check details of this Ayutthaya trip what do we have to offer. River of the King of Choaphaya the main way to travel to Ayutthaya. Literary means a supper highway in the ancient time.This Ayutthaya trip will bring you to same waterway as the pass. Observe a modern town of Bangkok city view luxury hotel, community, palace, temples and schools. When it is up town Stay overnight at beautifully crafted rice barges. The barges provide the setting for overnight journeys between Bangkok and Ayutthaya – retracing the paths of former royal processions.
Visit Mon village life, ruins of Ayutthaya, temples, and palace with private tour guide. Learning the history of Siam and enjoy visiting the world heritage.
** Please note that the cruise will stop at Bang pa in summer palace, we will entering the ancient city by car.
Itinerary – 3 Day program from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by rice barge cruise
Day 1 : Bangkok- Pathumthani Overnight Cruise (D)
The driver will pick you up at your hotel and travel to the Choa praya river.Your excursion starts at the boat casts off around 1:30 pm and heads up the Chao Phraya River, passing the magnificent Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn. Along the way you’ll be able to observe the way of rural life along the river.
|17.30||Arriving at Pathum Thani in the afternoon, you will visit a fresh market where local people shop for food, fresh produce and a variety of Thai sweets.|
|18.00||Continue to Wat Kai Tia|
|18:30||At sunset, the boat will dock at Wat Kai Tia, a Buddhist temple located in a tranquil rural village. An exquisite candlelight dinner of mouth-watering Thai delicacies will be served on the deck. You will spend the night on board the boat, in your air-conditioned cabin.|
DAY 2: Pathumthani – Ayutthaya (B/L/D)
|06.15||Start is cruising directions to the north|
|07.15||Arrival at the small village of Baan Saladang, an aged-old Mon community that migrated from Burma to this area in the early 19th century. The villagers here have successfully maintained their traditional life style, customs and natural surroundings. You will also see a collection of well-preserved typical Thai houses in this charming village. Tour guide will escort you and chance to learn about local knowledge.|
|08.15||Return to the boat and enjoy breakfast and continue trip to the Bangpain Summer Palace.|
|10.15||Arrival Bangpain Palace sightseeing the magnificent palace.|
|12.00||Return to the boat for lunch and continue trip to Ayutthaya the former Kingdom of Thailand.|
|19:30||Dinner and overnight on board Mekhala Cruise|
Ayutthaya is a small province, about 80 kilometers north of Bangkok. It was the capital of the Kingdom of Siam (Thailand former name), and a prosperous international trading port, from 1350 until razed by the Burmese in 1767. The ruins of the old city now form the Ayutthaya Historical Park, an archaeological site that contains palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries and statues. It was declared as the World heritage in 1991.The boat cruising pass main sightseeing along the river such as Wat Panancherng, Wat Putthaisawan, Wat Chai Wattanaram, etc. Cruise will stop at Wat Nivesthamprawat for an overnight stop. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure for you to explore this unique Buddhist Monastery by yourselves until the dinner time.
DAY 3 : Bang pa in – Koh Kred (B/L)
|06.00||In the early morning, Mekhala starts cruising south heading back to Bangkok. Breakfast will be served on board. You can enjoy the peaceful scenery along the river.|
|11.00||Arrive at Ko Kred. Disembark at Ko Kred to explore the local Mon community|
|13.00||Back on board Mekhala for lunch while the barge cruise around the island and continue the journey to Bangkok.|
|16.00||Arrive at the boat pier in Bangkok|
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- English speaking guide
- accommodation 2 nights on boat A/C Cabin
- Round Trip Hotel transfer from hotel to the boat
- Credit Card fee
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Private expense
- VAT 7 %
- tipping local guide
- optional tour & Activities and not mentioned in program.
3 Days Overnight cruise from Bangkok to Ayutthaya or VV : Remark
- Child Rate is applicable for child ages between 2-12 years. Child under 2 years old is free of charge. Child must be accomanited by 2 adults to have child rate applited
- For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program may be amended without prior notice.
- The Cruise departure requires minimum of 2 persons to operate (for join-in only)
- Last minute cancellation subject to full cancellation charge.
- Late arrival of passenger; Asian Oasis Travel is not obliged to provide other vehicles such as speed boat,local boat or van to their cruise for any late arrival passengers. Passengers shall be liable for any incurred expense caused by late arrival to departure of the cruise and shall not be entitled to claim for any damages or compensation from Asian Oasis Travel.
- The program schedule is set for estimation timing only.
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.