Relaxing with River Kwai Jungle Rafts Tour – 3 Days
River Kwai Jungle Rafts Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Getting to know River Kwai
River Khwai or River Kwai is a famous river on the west of Thailand. The river run passes many provinces such as Kanchanaburi, and Nakornpathom and Samootsakorn. The Kwai Noi River and Kwai Yai river has spectacular view and backdrop of mountain ranges and blue sky. That is why so many people in love with this place.
Historic River Kwai and a Famous site for the movie
Kanchanaburi is one of the largest in Thailand province, a famous visited by tourists due to a location of the Bridge over the River Kwai and the scene of the World War II history.
Some people know the River Kwai name more than the name of the province. This is a town of rich natural resources such as forests, mountains, caves and waterfalls. The province really gained fame after WWII when the Japanese soldiers used it as a base camp for the POWs to build the Thai-Burma rail road and the well-known bridge over the River Kwai.
Does River Kwai jungle rafts tour 3 Days enough?
The answer should be no if you want to see everything. There are much more sightseeing such as theme parks, fish spa, temple , waterfall, dams more than you can imagine. But river Kwai 3 day trip is good enough to enjoy the beauty of Kanchanaburi.
Rafting House is a highlight of this program
River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort offers a unique accommodation experience right on the flowing Kwai Noi River. The bamboo lodges float on historic the river Kwai and surrounded by the lush green mountains and jungle. The bamboo house is in the Mon style with private bathroom, a hammock and balcony.
Sleep with nature and enjoy the nature and away from busy life. No Electricity USE here. No Mobile Signal . A real break and real leisure time.
Activities and Things to do with River Kwai jungle rafts tour 3 Days
Visit Kanchanaburi for Thailand–Burma Railway Center, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Dance, Mon Tribal Village, Elephant Riding, Bamboo Rafting and Death Railway Train
- Hotel Listing
- Jungle Raft Resort in the jungle
- Single Supplement 2,000 THB/ person
3 Days River Kwai Jungle Rafts Tour : Itinerary
Day 1 Bangkok – Kanchanaburi -/L/D
|06:00-06:30||Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)|
|09:00||Arrive Kanchanaburi provinceVisit Thailand–Burma Railway Centrean interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
Visit Allied War Cemetery which is a memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
|14:45||Continue on the road to visit the Hellfire PassMemorial.
Take a long–tailed boat downstream from Resotel Pier to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Then check in and relaxing.
|19:00||Dinner Optional activities for 45 minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Raft|
Day 2 : Kanchanaburi : B/L/D
|08.00||Take a long-tailed boat upstream to visit Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National park. Return for Lunch at River Kwai Jungle Rafts.|
|13.00||Visit Lawa Cave, explore the fascinating stalactite. Afternoon at Own leisure (optional : Canoeing or Bamboo rafting as additional expenses)|
|18:00-19.00||Dinner and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle rafts.|
Day 3 : Khanchanaburi – Bangkok :B/L/-
|07.00||American Breakfast Morning.|
|08.30||Visit Nearby ethnic Mon Tribal village and jungle trekking (optional tour. Elephant ride)|
|11.40||Lunch at Loal restaurant.|
|13.00||Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs|
|14.20||Journey back to Bangkok|
|18.00||Arrive at your Bangkok hotel safely|
Terms and Conditions
- Join Car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
- Boat fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Optional tours/activities can be reserved at the hotels
- Meal & Drink
- Government VAT
- Optional tours are your own additional expenses
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
River Kwai jungle rafts tour 3 Days : Remark
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Important note: our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances, we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip.
- Restriction : Minimum 2 persons per booking required
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips, and other services not mentioned are excluded from the tour price
- All tour packages are joined up basis
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
|Join Tour Available : 10||10,890 ฿/pp|