From Chiang mai to Chiang rai tour one day 8 hours by road
Driving along small a road from Chiang mai to Chiang rai is a pleasant thing that everyone enjoys the view and stop in various sightseeing along the way.
Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Road Trip from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai is well known as the mountainous province, which share borders with Myanmar and Laos country. The northernmost province has a stunning view and is famous for historical sites, artwork , cultural diversity and much more.Stunning view which consists of forest and agricultural production such as pineapple, coconuts , coffee , tea and banana plantations. Driving along small a road from Chiang mai to Chiang rai is a pleasant thing that everyone enjoys the view and stop in various sightseeing along the way. It was around 200 kms in curving road which take around 2.3 hours long.
History of Chiang Rai
In the pass , Chiang rai was free stage, which rules with their own leader since the 7th century. In the 13th century, the Kingdom of Lanna (Chiang mai) has the power of this small stage. Chiang rai has a long history, which made the area has abandon of ruins, temple and cultural site.During modern history, people known the golden triangle which was a trading center of illegal drugs. Since it is less developed and share border with Thailand neighbor country and the sophisticated landscape which make it easy to hide from policeman and military.
Due to mountainous area, it made Chiang rai attractive and become a selected destination to visit hill tribe people. There are many tribes migrated from the Tibetan, Myanmar , and Laos living in mountain area . One of the most famous tribe is long neck people, that people fascinated with the way they dress.Not to mention about natural resources and artwork, it made Chiang rai a famous city and worth visit and spend time at least one day there.
Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai tour : Itinerary
07:00 Leave for Chiang Rai by road (200 Kms. away ) across mountains, valleys and picturesque landscapes.Wat Rong Koon. First stop is goinging to visit Wat Rong Koon, white temple.Visit at longneck hilltribe which living together total in 5 tribe which surround in mountain setting.
Local lunch is provided at local restaurant
Drive to the Golden Triangle area, where the borders of Thailand, Burma and Laos meet. Learning about history of opuim trade at the opuim house museum. Then continue to Chiang Saen (A.D 1260) at ruins and temples.Return to Chiang Mai, across the same mountainous route, arriving back at your Hotel at about 8:00 P.M.On the way, stop at Hot Spring , if timer permit ,Meals : Lunch.Return to Chiag Mai
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- Credit card charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Remark for Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai tour
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
|Private Tour Available: 10||8,890 ฿/pp||5,300 ฿/pp||4,070 ฿/pp||3,110 ฿/pp|