This trip is called by some people as “treasure of the nature” and “healthy tour”. Come along and find out WHY by yourself. Visiting Krabi hot springs , Tiger cave temple.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Krabi Hot Springs – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Krabi hot springs full day tour
Krabi hot springs day tour : Itinerary
|8.30||Pick up from your hotel.|
|09:00||The forest lovers trip to the tropical lowland forest where Krabi hot springs and Crystal Pool located. You will visit the nature hot spa about 39 – 42 degree, this stream canheal your muscle tension and sooth your breathing system. In this trip, you’ll venture through the jungle-walking trail, which enable you to face with tropical plants and beautiful faunas. This national park is protected by government of Thailand and it’shome for the Gourney Pitta’ s Bird once believed to be extinct from the world. Drive to National park and stop at Rubber plantation. Rubber Plantation demonstration of a rainforest product. See how rubber is tapped and produced into latex sheets by local workers. Then, continue to next destination. You will reach the Crystal Pool (Sra Morakot) where the water runs from the top of the Limestone Mountain .
Then, it’s time for swimming or enjoying the scenery of the hidden swimming which is surrounded by the forest. Wearing sandal shoes is recommended for this trip. Next, you’ll have lunch with fruits and drinks. After lunch, you’ll continue to Wat Tham Suea or Tiger Cave Temple, this temple is also known as ” Tiger Cave ” which is 9 kms north of Krabi town. Inside of this cave, tiger features were printed and captured in stone, and it’s in the middle of lush forest with enormous, ancient trees as well as serving as a temple. This site is also known as a significant archaeological site as many artifacts have been found on the permits, including tools, pottery and mold for the Buddha’s footprint. In addition, there are several caves in the surrounding hills.
|16.00||Transfer to hotel .|
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card charge
- Express way & parking fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
Krabi hot springs : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old
- Child under 2 years old free of charge
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- What to bring for sea tour : Ware sandals shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Swimming gear, Towel, Camera and dry bag. Dry Cloths for change, Comfortable shoes
- Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
|Join Tour Available: 10||3,320 ฿/pp||2,090 ฿/pp||1,820 ฿/pp||1,660 ฿/pp|
|Private Tour Available: 10||6,640 ฿/pp||3,860 ฿/pp||3,000 ฿/pp||2,890 ฿/pp|