Long neck village Mae hong son at Baan nam peang din
Long Neck Village – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Long Neck Village Mae Hong Son Trip to Baan Nam Piang Din & Pai River
Visit Mae Hong Son hill tribe is highlight of this town. This soft adventure tour visit the long neck hill tribe and take a long tailed boat ride to enjoin the sightseeing on the way to the village. It is also combine the trip on elephant back for 1 hour ride. I’d like to recommend for adventure lover person.
Long Neck Village Mae Hong Son : Itinerary
Morning 08:30 to 12.00 A.M.
Afternoon 01:30 to 05:30 P.M.
Start your half-day excursion to Baan Huai Dua boat landing and take a 30 minutes long-tailed boat ride along a scenic route with marvelous terraced cataracts on Pai River to Baan Nam Piang Din, a small Thai-Burma Border village. On the way back, a stop is made at a Long-Necked Karen (Padong tribe) a hill-tribe inhabiting an area in Myanmar territory which shares border with Thailand ‘s Ban Nam Piang Din. Then start a 1-hour elephant ride into a hilly terrain and cross the river back to the boat landing.
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
- Private transportation
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal or drink
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
Long neck village Mae Hong Son : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 80% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
|Private Tour Available: 10||5,250 ฿/pp||2,890 ฿/pp||2,470 ฿/pp||1,930 ฿/pp|