Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Tham Pla Trip – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Tham Pla : Trip to Pre-historical site full day
Spend your day at Mae Hong Son by visit a famous pre historical site cave, Tham Plaa and Pha Sua Waterfall. Tham Lod is amazing mountain where people can get through by bamboo raft from one side to other side which is 1 kilometer long. This place is locate on Pang ma pa district.
Tham Pla Mae hong son Thailand : Itinerary
Morning 08.00 to 16.00 P.M. (L)
Leave for Tham Lod, a place where antiques and pre-historic remains were found. This huge cave is beautifully decorated with colorful stalagmites and stalactites. Take a bamboo raft to visit inside the cave, where a lamp is needed to guide the way.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant. Then visit “Tham Plaa” or Fish Cave,17.4 km up the road towards Pai. From the parking space take a 200 meters walk through the park and cross a narrow suspension bridge to the cave. Next to the cave is a pool burbling from a subterranean stream. The pool holds fish up to 1 meter long where you can feed them with bread. Visit also Pha Sua Waterfall with its 7 level cataracts that are huge and picturesque.
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card Charge
- Private Transportation
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
Tham Pla Trip to Pre-historical site : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 80% of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
|Private Tour Available: 10||6,210 ฿/pp||3,320 ฿/pp||2,470 ฿/pp||1,930 ฿/pp|