Private Chiang mai City Tour
Doi ( Mount ) Suthep to visit the royal temple of northern Thailand , Wat Phrathad Doi Suthep ( A . D .1384) 3500 feet above sea – level. The main building contains a holy relic of Lord Buddha. Take a walk up to a challenging stair over 300 steps or use the elevator. Enjoy enormous mythological Nagas and a panoramic view of the city can be seen from here.
Continue to Wat Umong or Tunnel temple. The temple has a unique architecture which has many tunnels. The tunnels were dug to enshrine many Buddhas. This is a center of the meditation which is very peaceful with large shade of the ground.
Wat Prasing is one of well known temple and a must visit during you are in Chiang mai. Beautiful temple with lanna architecture, wood carvings and stuccos inside. This place also housing Prasing , the most famous Buddha statue in the northern of Thailand.
Wat Chedi Luang is located in the Chiang mai city center . The temple has outstanding ruined which is built in 1441 in Lanna-style which is unique and powerful looks. This temple is also the current ground for the city pillar.
Terms and Conditions
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private transport , open air songteaw or a/c van
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Meal , Lunch
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Can i add more temple in program?
Yes, if temple or attraction that close to city center