Erawan Waterfall day tour from Bangkok
Bridge on river Kwai
The Bridge on the River Kwai has become a famous tourist attraction nowadays . Thanks to the world famous movie industry – HOLYWOOD – for making the movie ‘ The Bride Over The River Kwai ‘. Although the movie was produced over 50 years ago, people here and around the world still talk about it and want to visit the bridge on the river kwai.
Erawana National Park
Great nature sceneries, nice place to have a rest, a lot of monkeys and pure blue water!
Trekking to Erawan Waterfalls to enjoyed swimming in the various pools at the different levels, unfortunately a sudden storm prevented us reaching levels 6 & 7 but what we saw of the other 5 levels was indeed impressive.
The fish that live in almost all of the pools provide an interesting ‘fish spa’ experience, nibbling at any dead skin on your feet when you sit them in the water.
The best waterfall is the 4th – less hungry fish. Even when busy- plenty of space to go for a swim and slide down the big rock in the waterfall into the pool. Great fun.
Terms and conditions
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
How long that i can spend time at the waterfall?
This is private tour . So you can spend time there as long you as you want.
We recommend to stay there around 3-5 hours
- Walking trail to the first level of the waterfall is around 1.3 kms one way
What to bring ?
- Trekking Trip – Trekking during monsoon on tropical forest, visitors should apply insect repellent and leech protection. Comfortable shoe is a must . Perhaps bring rain coast or umbrella is good idea too. We also recommend to take flue short and malaria vaccine if you are not from tropical zone.
- Bring your own towel and swimming suite
Elephant ride – Kan additional acctivity at Kanchanaburi for elephant ride 600 ฿ / Person
Elephant ride-Bamboo raft – Kan 800 ฿ / Person
Elepant Bath – Kan 1,000 ฿ / Person