Krabi rock climbing , Adventure trip in Krabi and Ao Nang
Railay, also known as Rai Leh, is a small peninsula between the city of Krabi and Ao Nang in Thailand. It is accessible only by boat due to high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access. Krabi rock climbing .These cliffs attract rock climbers from all over the world.
Krabi Rock Climbing – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Let’s see the most beautiful viewpoints & Krabi rock climbing at Railay
Railay (Thai: อ่าวไร่เลย์), also known as Rai Leh, is a small peninsula between the city of Krabi and Ao Nang in Thailand. It is accessible only by boat due to high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access. These cliffs attract rock climbers from all over the world, but the area is also popular due to its beautiful beaches and quiet relaxing atmosphere.Enjoy your time with friendly guided by rock climbing instructors. Visit diamond cave with highland climbing. Your amazing climbing experience is waiting for you.
Krabi rock climbing – Railay
Starts 09:00 am, one-day climbing course is a full day of adventure. This course is for everyone and is a fun four hours. It enables students to give rock climbing a go with the safety of an instructor. The climbing area is just a five-minute walk from the office. First, all students are fitted out with a climbing harness and shoes. Break for lunch. In the afternoon we walk along Phra-Nang beach to Khoa Luk Choee Cave. This cave passes through a huge rock face to Railay West Beach.
Once through the cave you arrive at the other side approximately 17 metres from the ground but 60 metres above the sea. This gives an awesome view of the area and beach below.The instructor then sets up the rope through the anchor (safety point) the students are then shown how to abseil (lowering themselves to the ground). We then continue on to some more climbing routes. Finishes around sunset.
Meals : Lunch
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Drinking water
- Rock climbing gear
- Round trip transfer from hotel
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
Krabi rock climbing : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old
- Infant is child under 2 years old
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- What to bring for sea tour : Ware sandals shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Camera and dry bag.
- Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
|Join Tour Available: 10||2,570 ฿/pp|