Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Easy to apply Cambodia visa
All Foreign Visitors are now able to obtain the Cambodia visa upon arrival at the airport. It is no longer necessary to get the visa stamp at the Cambodian Embassy before your visit.
Just prepare the following documents:
• A Passport Photocopy
• 1 photos (3 x 4 cm)
• US$ 20 Cash for tourist visa fee (Paid directly to the Immigration)
The Cambodia Visa is issued officially at the following ports of entry:
Cambodia Visa by Air
This is often way that people access to Cambodia. Check if you country is allow to apply visa on arrival. Otherwise, apply visia to Cambodia online is also available.
• Pochentong Airport in Phnompenh
• Siemreap Airport (Angkor Wat Region)
Cambodia Visa by Land
Travelers can travel to/from Cambodia by land through Aranyapathet-Poipet Border and Trat-Koh Kong Border of Thailand and Moc Bai – Bavet Border of Vietnam
Validity: Cambodia Visa is valid 3 months from the date of issue, *NOT* from the date of entry.
Duration of Stay: 30 days for single entry Passports:
Passports: A passport is valid for six months is required for entry into Cambodia.
*** If you carry south Asia visa and you wish to travel to border for glabling only, you may have a hard time to entring country.
Our customer has bad expereince with Poipet border.
• Travelers who would like to prolong their stay in Cambodia may extend their visa at the Department of Immigration situated opposite the Pochentong Airport. The visa may be extended for 30 days at the cost of USD 25.-
Visa exempted for the following ASEAN nationals:
• Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore
Travelers who wish to visit Cambodia can apply visa online with credit card payment direct to the Ministry’s website. Normal processing time takes three business days and valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Length of stay is 30 days. Cost is US$ 20 for visa plus US$ 5 for processing fee.
The following nationals should apply visa at the Cambodia Embassy or Consulate before traveling to Cambodia:
• Afghanistan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria
(Requirements are letter of sponsor from his/her company, Return air ticket to/from Cambodia, One photocopy of ID card)
Return from Cambodia Visa page to Cambodia travel page.