Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Angkor Wat Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Angkor wat 2 days tour – visit ruins at Seven Wonder in the World
Angkor Wat Travel package is a combination between historical site and cultural activities. Enjoy visit the temple for blessing ceremony and see Seam reap slow by the tuk tuk ride. All of must see place is also in the package such as Angkor Wat, Bayon.
Angkor Wat 2 days Tour : Itinerary
Day 1: Siem Reap: Angkor Temple (Meals: D)
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel check in. The same afternoon, drive to Choueng Kneas village, where you will take the boat to visit the way of life Cambodian poor people along with schools, restaurants, hospitals and much more floating on the great lake of Tonle sap. Early evening, you will be taken by Tuk Tuk, a small open-sided taxi common in Cambodia, to cruise around the suburb of Siem Reap town.
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 2: Siem Reap: Angkor Temple (Meals: B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel – The sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares.
We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with Columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature.
Transfer to the airport for the flight departure.
Terms and Conditions
- The prices are subjected to change during peak season(Dec 20 – Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- Accommodation is included government tax, service charges, and daily breakfast
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in a single room
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Airport transfer
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in the program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Trip insurance
- Credit card
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- VAT to entry Cambodia
- Transfer from Bangkok to Siem Reap by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfer back from Siem Reap to Bangkok by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter.
- Visa fee 20 USD
- Immigration fee
Angkor wat 2 day tour – visit ruins at Seven Wonder in the World : Remark
Bangkok- Cambodia bus – Poi Phet for 5 hours, the Poi Phet border process around 30 min – 1 hours (please bring apply visa on line), Poi Phet – Siem Reap 1.3 hrs
Cambodia visa : Highly recommend to apply Cambodia Visa online to save your time for across the country.
|Hotel class 3 star||XXX USD/pp||XXX USD/pp||XXX USD/pp||XXX USD/pp|