Hotel Listinghttp://reehotel.com/html/ โรงแรมรีโฮเทล
http://www.smiling-hotel.com/ โรงแรมสไมล์ลิ่งอังกอร์ หรือ เทียบเท่ามาตรฐาน
- 3 stars hotel with daily breakfast
- English or Thai Speaking Guide in Siam Reap Area
- Private driver and transportation from border Popet – Siem Reap
- All admissions
- Meals as indicated in program (breakfast, Lunch)
- Boat ride at Tonle Sap
- Drinking Water and cold towel during the tour
- Air tickets or transfer to border
- Optional Activities
- Dinner and other meals which is not the program
- Tips and personal expense
- Laundry ser vice
- Other expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees for foreigners 1000 THB/ person
Payment and service conditions
- Deposit 4,000 Baht per person
- Pay the rest 15 days before departure date
|Prior to service date
||Refund all the payment
|15 – 24 Days
||2,000 Baht deduction from the total payment
|7 – 14 Days
||50 % deduction from the total payment
|0 – 6 Days
Travelling information from Bangkok – Seam Reap (Poipet)
1. By car / 2 routes
First route: Bangkok – Chachengsao – Panomsarakahm – Wattana Nakorn – Arunyaprathet Route 314 and 359. It takes 4 hrs to drive 246 Km.
Second route: Start from Rangsit then Ongkarak – go to Nakorn Nayok – Kabinburi – Wattana Nakorn – Aruyaprathet Route 305 and AH1. It takes 4.30 hrs. 280 Km.
2. By van from Victory Monument hourly
The van will park on the right side of the Victory monument; Paholyothin road where you can go to Chatuchak weekend market from 06.00 am – 18.00 pm and Taladrongklua from 04.00 am -17.00 am. It takes 3 hrs.Price: 230 THB/ one way,400 THB / round trip.
For information and reservation Tel. 081-901-7292,085-282-8181,080-090-7000
3. By train
2 trips from Bangkok – Arunyaprathet a day
Bangkok departure 05.55 am and 13.05 pm. It takes 6 hours on the train.
Additional information before the trip
- Thai people don’t need a tourist visa. You just carry a passport (validation of passport over 6 months)
- You can wear comfortable clothes and shoes for travelling to Angkor Wat. Therw is no restrict rules.
- You have to walk to temples and castles a lot, thus you should prepare a muscle relaxant, sun screen, hat and umbrella. You get tired and impressed at the same time
- You can travel to Seam Reap all year round. The weather in September – December is nice; not too hot or cold
- The roads in Cambodia are paved. The road from Poipet to Seam Reap is paved already.
- 5 Stars hotel: high standard with fully facilities; A/C, Cable TV, hot water, free wifi in rooms, huge swimming pool, nice restaurant with excellent food
- Khmer people don’t eat spicy. You can ask some slice chili from waiter.
- USD is acceptable everywhere in Cambodia. You should carry USD with you. Thai Baht is accepted at local markets.
- If you want to travel to Cambodia via Chongjom from Northeastern, you can contact us for more details and price
Please contact LJ Biz Co., LTD Travel service
For making reservation and more information
Tel 02 616 6008 or