Bangkok city tour, Top highlight
Pick up and drop of from hotel city center
The first sightseeing is visiting the Emerald Buddha temple, the exquisite temple house an image of Buddha carved from fine jade and one of the most holy and revered of religious objects. Continue trip to the Grand Palace, the former King residential Palace with intricate architectures. Within these walls are situated Government offices and the Chapel Royal. Learning history , politic and believe of Thai monarch and his people.
Lunch at your own expense
Reclining Buddha temple or Wat Pho
The oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Also, it was consider the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, medicine , astrology, and massage.
Embark to board the long tailed boat to cruise along the Chao Phraya River (the river of the king) to see Thai lifestyle, contrast between luxurious condominiums and old houses along both sides of the canal. Cruise pass the Grand Palace and the Royal Barge Museum which houses ceremonial King’s Barges decorated with multi-color glasses, gilt and stuccos.
Hahaha …This is our own product , most our visitors has not reviewed it yet.
Anyway, we made some video and gather more pictures of Bangkok sightseeing in our tour listing, to help you figure it out is this suit your travel style.
Plus, we gather review of our customer feedback and online comments , so you can take a look how do they LIKE or DISLIKE each Bangkok sightseeing.
Anyway, keep in mind if one person like or dislike the sightseeing, it does not mean you will have the same experience. In additional you travel with our THAI TOUR GUIDE, our mission is to make you have a wonderful experience with the trip.
GRAND PALACE Bangkok
The King palace for ritual and ceremony : Check out some opinion of visitors.
– The beauty and detail in the buildings and decorations is fantastic.
– Completely different to palaces I have visited in other countries. Well worth a visit and well organized.
– Full of history and culture. A must see when visiting Bangkok. I would recommend going to visit with a tour guide where you will learn so much more.
– Too busy with too many people
– Many scams around that come to you which try to fool you to other palaces
– I’ve read that this is the most popular tourist attraction in all of Thailand. Too bad they don’t have proper signs to direct you where to go. And they charge $500B for entry.
Caution and beware
– During King Funeral till Oct 2017 , you need to show your ID with photos due : Please note the site is extremely busy.
– Dress code appropriately : Not allow short pants or skirt above the knees. Shirt must cover shoulders
– Bangkok is hot and humid, so take plenty of fluids to keep you hydrated.
– It was a long distance walk to access palace so prepare for your visit
– Travel by your own, you must beware of scams who approach and tell you the Grand Palace is close
WAT PHO , Reclining Buddha Temple
– I was also distracted by the hand painted, detailed walls. I thought it was wallpaper and then I realized it never repeated… and touched it. Floor to ceiling hand painted walls with such detail, outlining the life of Buddha. It was almost as amazing. Then outside the temple there are the lines of decorated Buddha statues in gold with the black one.
– We weren’t that impressed with this Buddha. Because of the building it’s in you can’t get a very good view. Wouldn’t recommend
– This has become a line up of loud bus loads of tourists with selfie sticks rather than a sacred monument.
– Nothing seems to be spiritual, but a money collecting spot. Full of colorful and concrete buildings that don’t give you any good feelings.
– You can get lost amidst a lot of temples to visit in Bangkok or even the rest of Thailand, but Wat Arun is one of the most beautiful of them all, especially during dawn. Great place to go, definitely! (from GuiBR, TripAdvisor July 2017)
– I loved going to Wat Arun. It was a beautiful temple with stunning views. The Chinese porcelain used in construction is even more beautiful in person than in pictures. I would recommend visiting. (From AdrieneHein, Indiana, TripAdvisor July 2017)
– This temple is a must see in Bangkok. The architecture, the colors, the details are all beautiful. A real gem. (From DemandingTr , Canada, TripAdvisor July 2017)
– Some tourist do not happy since the main tower under construction which continue from Mid 2016
– People mention that construction of the temple is very similar
– Many people like the trip since it was easy to just sit and relaxing on a long tail boat , to see how people live
– It was not a trip for disable or very old people from the boat is small and hard to embark and disembark.
– Love to see flower arrangement in Thai style
– It doesn’t look like the flower market in the western world
– The market is wet and dirty
Terms and Conditions
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
- Trip insurance
- Government VAT
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
Dress and preparation
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant. Pants need to cover angle.
- Thai Temple & royal Palace: It is more appropriate to avoid wearing sleeveless, short and mini skirt
- 13 Oct 2016 – 13 Oct 2017 , is the former King funeral. To visit the Grand Palace must bring original or copy passport to entering the Grand palace
Bangkok city tour : Private Trip to Bangkok highlight
To get the best of your short time for your Bangkok Vacation you should consider our Bangkok city tour
1. You got to see highlights of Bangkok or Top things to do in Bangkok
Highlight starts at the temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Grand Palace with spectacular Thai architectures and stunning Royal compound.
Explore Wat Pho, the Reclining Buddha temple and the center of Thai massage. This royal temple ages over 200 hours, which is the center of art and wonderful Buddhist architecture.
Visit Wat Arun, the temple of Dawn, the landmark of Thailand and walking around flower market.
2. This Bangkok city tour is included famous ride of Bangkok…FAST & Furious …
Take tuk tuk ride for short ride. Tuk tuk is a famous small vehicle which can go faster against the traffic.
Take a ride, a long-tailed boat along the Chao Phraya River observe the way.
3. Comfortable with A/C transport
Everyone knows that Bangkok is one of the worst traffic jams in the world.
So what is our A/C transport doing for you?
Certainly , we cannot clear all traffic for you. Hahaha
But we are to stand by mode and ready to service and it is flexible.
It is better than waiting for a taxi or uber or grab taxi. However , it is more expense than that service. So, you pay for comfort.
4. Various on Food selection and pay at local rate
We open for food selection that you can pay on the spot.
Many tour companies bring people to buffet food.
Since our tour has focused on small group, it is a good time to experience a local food at small shop.
You can have noodle from 50 Thai bath up to fancy restaurants by the river that main course starts from 400-500 THB.
5. Flexible trip
We know you read a lot of review and hearing from a friend’s recommendation and etc.
This trip is designed for tourist MEDIUM SPEED MODE which you can walk around sightseeing for 5 kgs/ hour.
Just kidding !
We never ever measure TOURIST SPEED SIGHTSEEING RATE.
Let’s put it this way …
If you have more places that you are interested to visit and time flame is ok , we allow for additional visit sightseeing that only if “it is in old city area and city center”.
There are no reviews yet.