Bangkok Private Tour Walking to old Community
The real life of Bangkok culture which will not find in the typical tourist tour package. Your amazing experience starts with boat ride shuttle with the local people. Then it’s off to the old community of Bangkok, get to know the people who live in the community and understand their root of thinking and heritage.
Bangkok Private Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Bangkok Private Tours
Experience the real people, history, crafts and food few tourist ever see, in an easy, and fun guided 3-4 hour walking tour.
- Explore real Bangkok communities that you will not find in travel guide books or regular tours
- Take a boat ride on local canals, this unique mode of transportation moves over 10,000 people a day from west to east of Bangkok
- Participate, learn, talk or buy handicraft product from craftsman
- Taste famous local street food, noodle dish or Padthai
- Visit Bangkok old communities, walk & observe the neighborhood of narrow streets lined between the modern brick house, old wooden Thai house and local grocery and barber.
Bangkok Private Tours : Walking Journey
3-4 hours easy walking tour to observe the real life of Bangkok culture which will not find in the typical tourist tour package. Your amazing experience starts with boat ride shuttle with the local people. Then is’s off to old community of Bangkok, get to know the people who live in community and understand their root of thinking and heritage. Observe, participate and take your time to learn about their craftsman work. We will guide you as you taste the local exotic street food which is very delicious.
Routing : Easy
Distance : about 4 kms
Bangkok Private Tours : Walking Itinerary (Departure Daily, we accept booking by make reservation in advance only and we do not stand by at the meeting point if no request made)
|13:00||Meet up with a tour guide at your hotel lobby|
|14:00||Start tour at Asia Hotel Lobby.|
|14:20||Walk to Ban Krua Thai Silk, a Cham Muslim community in Bangkok|
|15:00||Then experience taking a local boat at Saen Sap Canal to feel how local people travel to each place by local boat.|
|15:30||Get off from the boat at Ban Baht or Monk’s Alm Bowl Village. Making monk bowl.|
|17:20||Taste the Pad Thai or noodle dish in Patupee area.|
|18:00||Transfer back to the same meeting point the sky train and drop off at your hotel.|
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
|Private Tour Available: 10||2,675 ฿/pp||1,820 ฿/pp||1,610 ฿/pp||1,290 ฿/pp|