Chiang mai Day Trips : Temple, Market, Meditation and Rickshaw
A couple of royal temples in Chiang Mai which has a royal graveyard and one of the best architecture and decoration items which the former monarch dedicated to Buddhism. Find out about the function of each temple and why so many temples in this country.
Chiang Mai Day Trip – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Chiang Mai Day Trips by Private Tour Guide and Local Transportation
Chiang Mai Day Trips wondering around the city with your private guide like a local people.Main activities in this Chiang mai day trip is included
Tricycle and Songteaw Ridding
Travel from point to point by walk, tricycle and songteaw truck are what we plan for this trip. Why?…
1. Go slow, see more , enjoy more
2. Support local service
3. The cost of the tour cheaper than private car that stand by for service all day
Chiang mai local market is in many places and spread over all over the city. But we bring to you to the biggest one along the river. You can find out what Chiang mai people enjoy to eat, and Thai tourist comes to shop. A little challenge to experience the local products at local market too.
Chiang Mai Temple
Visit a couple of royal temples in Chiang mai which has a royal grave yard and one of the best architecture and decoration items which the former monarch dedicated to Buddhism. Find out about the function of each temple and why so many temples in this country.
Monk Chat Program
Buddhist monks are open for you to discuss and learn about ways of Buddhist monk living. A peaceful way that may help you to find answers in life. Feel free to ask any questions about life and philosophy.This is tour involve with walking load of the route, please read remark below carefully.
Chiang Mai Day Trips: Itinerary
|09.00||Our tour guide meet you at your hotel lobby (CITY CENTER HOTEL ONLY). Take local transportation to local makret, walking around Warorot market. The Warorot Market in Chiang Maiwhich is known locally as “Kad Luang”, is the main local market and is a busy bustling place where you can see the real Chiang Mai. Take a tricycle ride tosee the city and people. The driver will ride pass market, temple , shop and school.|
Lunch at local restaurant by your own account.Chiang mai has variety of food to offer. We open this for your choice. Just let our tour guide know that you want to eat at high quality & nice restaurant, buffet food at hotel , local restaurant , or street food. Our tour guide will lead to the place you prefer.
Later move to Wat Suan dok, Wat Suan Dok has the north’s largest chapel royal. The temple was built by King Keu Na of Lanna for a revered priest visiting from Sukhothai as a place for the monk to spend the rains retreat. The principal Buddha statue is a huge cast image named Phra Chao Kao Tu. Here we can learn about Buddhism way of live by join the monk chat program.
|15.30||Return to hotel.|
Terms and Condition
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Hotel pick up and drop off by local transportation & local transportation travelling fee on tour
- Credit card Charge
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Optional Activities
- Government VAT
- Drink & Meal
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Chiang Mai Day Trips : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Thai Temple & royal Palace: It is more appropriate to avoid wearing sleeveless, short and mini skirt
- At province in the North of Thailand , the local do not permit the female to enter the main chapel.
- Thailand is located on tropical zone. During hot and monsoon season, it may very hot weather for this trip
- This is a walking tour, which involve with load of walking trail. Wearing comfortable shoe is highly recommended
|Private Tour Available: 10||3,000 ฿/pp||2,310 ฿/pp||1,820 ฿/pp||1,560 ฿/pp|