Bangkok Chinatown Walking Tour
Chinatown SamPheng (Sampeng) Market is one of the oldest and least known open markets in Bangkok. A busy and quintessential street market, this is a place full of street vendors and visitors, as well as locals. This Chinatown walking tour takes you off the main streets, into alleys and areas, where you will find some unique Chinatown sights.
Bangkok Chinatown Walking Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Chinatown Walking Tour Historic Walk / Highlights
- An adventure in the off-the-beaten-path of Bangkok Chinatown, with its old buildings, and trade of spices and goods. It’s a step back in time, mixed with a cacophony of harsh modern noise!
- Special stop for shopping at custom jewelry and gold shops, which offer unique products as per your design.
- Learn about the faith and beliefs of the Chinese people through temples and shrines.
- Observe the hustle and bustle of life in this old market and Chinese food trade, spices, ingredients, wedding equipments and much more.
- Sip Chinese herbal drinks, sample their snacks and have a local meal for lunch.
- A fun-filled walk around Chinatown with local friends.
Bangkok Chinatown is a old community that you should visit to see a busy life and get close to real Bangkok people.
Chinatown Walking Tour : Itinerary
Chinatown SamPheng (Sampeng) Market is one of the oldest and least known open markets in Bangkok. A busy and quintessential street market, this is a place full of street vendors and visitors, as well as locals. This Chinatown walking tour takes you off the main streets, into alleys and areas, where you will find some unique Chinatown sights. At a leisurely pace, it takes about 3 hours, including a stop for lunch. If you are a shopper, it may take a bit longer than that. The total walking distance is 3 kilometers (approx. 2 miles) by estimate, and it is flat almost everywhere, except at the Chinese temple. Discover the charm of Bangkok Chinatown with us.
Our Blog (This is full day tour) Routing : Easy & Some steep step in temple. Distance : about 3.0 kms. Bangkok Walking Tour Itinerary (Departure Daily , we accept booking by make reservation in advance only and we do not stand by at the meeting point if no request made)
|07.30-08:00||Pick up from hotel lobby and travel by local transportation to starting poin|
|08.30||At Saphan Taksin BTS station (S6)|
|08.40||Boatride to Ratchawong Pier and venture to Chinatown area|
|12.00||End of walking tour at Chinatown and tour guide will drop you off at your hotel by local transportation|
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Street food & snack & Drink
- Credit card Charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Chinatown Tour : Remarks
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
|Private Tour Available: 10||2,675 ฿/pp||2,040 ฿/pp||1,605 ฿/pp||1,290 ฿/pp|
There are no reviews yet.