Damnoen saduak floating market tour & Fisherman Village
Damnoen Saduak & Fisherman Village – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Is it worth it to join Bangkok Floating Market Tour ?
Bangkok Floating market tour or Damnoen Saduak Floating Market are not the same, but most of tourist and local is mean to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.You are probably going to find out soon after reading this page.
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is about “Tourist Traps, Crowded and Loud with hawker hanging on your boat”.Yes, it is right Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is Tourist Traps, Load , Crowded and Lot of merchants on the Boat.Before making a conclusion, let find definitions of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market from most tour company descriptions.Damnoen Saduak, the most colorful of Thailands floating markets, about 104 km southwest of Bangkok. Board a boat and view native life along the canal banks and arrive at the market, where boats of various shapes and size, carry goods for trading such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats with the smile of vendors.
There is also a merchant selling goods on the bank of the river. That you could enjoy snacking, shopping some souvenir , craft , cloth, apparel and custom jewelry along with the Market.In addition, most tour companies will organize boat trip. The big size or smaller size long tailed boat, will start from outside of Damnoen Saduak floating Market for about 3-5 kilometer.
Why start from outside of floating market?
Because visitors could see the house, farm and canal are that been drugged in the old time. So…The questions come back to those who plan to join Bangkok Floating Market Tour is …DO YOU LIKE THIS kind of shopping, eating or snacking meal, seeing the farm and local house ?
If your answer is no for above… You will not like the Bangkok Floating Market Tour and perceive the floating market as BUSY place and touristy.Unfortunately , Floating Market has changed due to huge amounts of Thai and Tourists visited . Things on sales and pricing of products has adjusted the way to suit that they think visitors will enjoy.But there is still a unique way that special and one could enjoy such as farming, and local food. It is different from many floating market and Lets-tour-bangkok think this will be a special selling point that still worth considering … PLUS … Worth to consider …Who will help you make the Bangkok Floating Market Tour nice and worth memorable.
Add on sightseeing on Bangkok Floating Market tour. Mea Klong Train Market Train Market at Mea Klong Train market stop is another highlight that anyone would like to go and take a picture then the train run through. You really need to see when the train run come and out . It was fun and thrill place to visit.
Observe the life at fisherman village and navigate around by long tailed boat. The area surrounded is the mangrove conservation project. See fish, mussel, shells farm and wild long-tailed macaque.Lot of activities that you could participate. For example plan the mangrove, ski on the mud.
Damnoen Saduak floating market tour : Itinerary
|07.00||Pick from hotel and drive to South-west dirction. Along the way, pass sea-salt farm andlocal village.|
|09.30||Take a small long boat to navigate your way through theFloating Market. The canal twists and turns around a plantation surrounded by greenery. Observe the interactions conducted between selling and buying boats of commodities like meals, snacks, drinks and goods.|
|11.00||Arrive train market|
|12.30||Arrive the fisherman village and has seafood set lunch at local restaurant|
|14.00||Starting to navigate around by private local boat to see the fisherman village and surrounded area of the mangrove conservation project.
– Observe various methods of fishing
– Visit mussel and shells farm
– See rare birds such as herons, hawks, water monitors
– Feeding long tailed macaque
– See or participate with the villagers searching cockle by propel their sludge boards on the mud bank
– Growing the mangrove tree and ski on the mud is optional.
|17.00||Return to Bangkok|
|18.00||Arrival Bangkok hotel|
Meals : Lunch
Return to Bangkok
Terms and Conditions
Damnoen Saduak floating market tour: PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Private paddle boat and moto boat or Padding boat to village
- Meal – Lunch
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1,000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Damnoen Saduak floating market tour : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Bring towel & spare cloths if you want to participate fish farm activities
- Thai See food for lunch is cook in Thai style
- Bring old long sock or legging (for protect you leg when walking in mud ,then throw it away after finished)
|Price/Person||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax|
|8,300 ฿||4,280 ฿||3,110 ฿||2,360 ฿|