Doi Inthanon tour, National park, Waterfall, Trekking & Village
One day for Chiangmai Trekking tour start in the early morning. Visit Doi Inthanon, 8,500 feet above sea level, is the highest summit in the country. Doi Inthanon is the tail of the Himalaya mountain range, designated as a national park, the moist natural environment is a paradise for birds as it has almost 400 species, animals, flowers and faunas.
Short walk to stop at Wachiratarn Waterfall.
If you are interested to swim, we recommend to visit Mea Klang waterfall , but the schedule may subjected to change . Relax by fresh and clear fall for freshen up after a long day touring.
**bring your own towel and swimming ware, if interest for swimming **
(During winter Nov-Jan , it might be too cold for swimming in waterfall)
Drive to Doi intanon national park see the highest mountain peak in Chiang mai, See panoramic.
Walking up to stupa which contain ChaoInthaiwchayanon relics and visit Twin Pagodas. The Twin Pagodas built by the Thai Air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries.
Trekking to the jungle along padokseaw waterfall fall. Tanking a short treks for 1.3 hours to a small village , you will enjoy the sound of the falls and nice weather . You can swim at the water fall. This is an incredible time to observe the village, rice field and sip hot coffee once arrival the village.
Stop on the way down to shop at Hmong Tribal Market who trade various kinds of vegetation, temperature fruits and flowers. Stop at the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon heading to the Royal’s Project initiated by his Majesty the King to stop the hill tribes from growing the Opium. Enjoy searching around taking some pictures of beautiful flower plantations and the organic farmland inside the Project
Terms and Conditions
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/van all trip long
- English speaking tour guide and trekking guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
- Hotel pick up from city center hotel only
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Meal and Drink
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
- Addition pick up such as four season hotel add 1,000 THB, Darathewee 600 THB , Bella villa hotel 1500 THB
Can i swim at waterfall?
Yes, i recommend to stop at Mea klong waterfall instead of Wacharatharn waterfall
There are no reviews yet.