Damnoen saduak floating market tour & Train Market trip
|Tour name||Floating Market & Train Market|
|Destination||Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketBangkok|
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – Benefits when book with us
Floating market and train Market
Damnoen saduak floating market , the world famous floating market , is about 104 km southwest of Bangkok. Visit the floating market, then board a canal boat and view native life along the canal banks and arrive at the market, where boats of various shapes and size, carry goods for trading such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats with the smile of vendors.
Visitors can experience all kinds of food at the Damnoen Saduak floating market. Our recommendation would be the noodle dish, which the Thais call Koay Teaw Haeng, and rice porridge. Our favorite snacks are deep fry banana and Kui Chai tod, Chinese pancake stuffed with vegetable or taro, which are sold by very old Chinese ladies on the boat. Damnoen Saduak floating markets is not only for food. Visiting this site has allowed you to observe farmer life along the canal , if time is permit you could visit traditional Thai house to see way of living of the rural area of Thailand.
Damnoen saduak floating market : Itinerary
|08.30||Mrt Hua Lamphong (Exit 3), Rong Muang, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand and local village.|
|10.30||Arrive train market , take a walk and waiting for the train coming thought the market.|
|11.00 – 13.30||Take a small long boat to navigate your way through the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. The canal twists and turns around a plantation surrounded by greenery. Observe the interactions conducted between selling and buying boats of commodities like meals, snacks, drinks and goods.
Leave the Damnoen saduak floating market
If time permit , visit coconut plantation
|15.00||Arrival Bangkok hotel|
Train run pass Mea Klong station 8 times a day. The train sometime run late. PLEASE NOTE : Since Nov 2015 – The train service on Mea Klong Route has annouced to stop the service for 6 months. Please note that we can only visit the market that people selling thing on the train track only. If you expect to see the train, please contact us again after March 2016 .to Mea Klong 08:30 , 11:10 , 14:30 and 17:40from Mea Klong 06:00, 09:00 , 11:30 , 15:30 12.00 Continue trip and return to Bangkok 13.00-13.45 Return to hotel
Private tour to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market stop at train market : Train Market is the unique attraction about Maeklong Railway Market which is the fact that a train runs through the market many times a day where market stalls are set up on the rails. After the siren, the vendors have to move their goods to clear a passage way for the train. Once the train is gone, the vendors push back the stalls and awnings into position and resume its business again as if nothing has happened.
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Private car/Van during the tour and hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Private paddle boat and moto boat
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Meal & Drink
- Government VAT
- Optional activities
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Damnoen Saduak floating market : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate or as indicated
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate or as indicated
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 percent of total payment for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
|Private Tour Available: 10||8,600 ฿/pp||5,150 ฿/pp||4,300 ฿/pp||3,500 ฿/pp|
There are no reviews yet.